Sign in to follow this  

11 hours ago, antreas panayiotou said:

we need help to change boot up logo on Longse xvr. How we can change password too. Help us and we ll help you too.

Hi   Yes a boot logo can be changed and we have discussed this topic many times on the forum

most of the time it seems pointless…… boot up logo is only displayed for a few seconds on startup 

and it also comes with its own problems if you change it

boot logo is only a small file …. People who want to change it for there own usually try to load a large file with lots of colours and graphics and this will give you problems as in the logo file is too big and will prevent recorder starting up…… or will startup but not enough ram or memory for system to be reliable

yes it’s nice to have your company name show on startup but selling a system as your own falls apart when customer uses the real manufacturers app for P2P remote viewing 

just like Longse  who does not make the unit just rebadged….. they don’t have a app for remote …. You have to use the manufacturers app

but to change the logo you will need a firmware file for the model of recorder you have. 
open that file on a pc …. Go into system files then look for bitmap file ….. open it and you will see a number of images …. Boot logo / screen gui image/ fonts/ 

click on boot logo ….. and you can delete and install image of your choice ….KEEP NEW LOGO the same file size as the one you removed or you might kill the unit 

like I have said in the past if your not comfortable doing this then instead of inserting a new logo just remove the old one by deleting it from setup and the recorder will not show any boot up logo ….. it just goes straight to screen gui     (Which is best)

also remember doing logo change will void any warranty you have with your supplier 

Dear Tom,

it seems like you know very well about this subject . We really want to thank you for your quick and professional  advices . 

were we can find the firmware file for the model of recorder. 

4 hours ago, antreas panayiotou said:

Dear Tom,

it seems like you know very well about this subject . We really want to thank you for your quick and professional  advices . 

were we can find the firmware file for the model of recorder. 

I can make it easier for you ……. I’ll send you a link in pm 

you then load it onto every recorder you sell

• Confused 1

8 hours ago, antreas panayiotou said:

I have nothing in my hands yet. It seems like its difficult my friend ?

Thanks a lot for your time 

You opened the link in your pm  On Friday 3rd of June 

You mean the link of Longse . We already knew that.  Do you think this link  can help us  how we can do it , cause this one i think can t help as at all  :

((   I can make it easier for you ……. I’ll send you a link in pm 

you then load it onto every recorder you sell )) .

Do you think i can do it with that link ? can you help us doing that .

Thanks  a lot for your time