turkeypets

Looking for a camera with these features

Hi im new here!

I need some serious advice finding a security camera for home that i can set up inside my home at a window looking out at my driveway.

Please help me im looking for these features:

-doesnt require a subscription

-doesnt require a smart phone (i want to use a desktop computer to review video footage)

-1080p color resolution

-has clear as day night vision up to at least 20ft

-wired or wireless 

-last but not least INEXPENSIVE

3 hours ago, turkeypets said:

-has clear as day night vision up to at least 20ft

-last but not least INEXPENSIVE

Good quality night vision is $200 and above from my experience. That's above what most consumers are willing to pay.

Then factor the cost of an NVR and cabling. Around $1200 for 4 cameras and a low end NVR.

I use Dahua Starlight. There's also Hikvision DarkFighter, Uniview LightHunter and Axis Lightfinder.

Reolink/Swann/Concord/NightOwl/SecureView have a reputation for poor quality at night vision due to longer exposure time needed to compensate for a low quality camera sensor, and a longer exposure means objects moving turn to a blur.

You need HD CCTV cameras There are a large number of HD resolution cameras available in the market today that give crystal clear video whether it is day or night and their application is also available which you can use to monitor or computer. You can also monitor what will be recorded on your HDD. You can trust Dahua CCTV Cameras you will get them at an affordable price