aszxaszx

How to send HDCVI PTZ video to long distance without cable?

Hi people,

I am sorry, because I don't know exactly to post this!

I'm planning to buy this camera https://dahuawiki.com/USA/HDCVI/Camera/PTZ/Ultra/50430IC, it's gonna cover 500 meter distance(between camera and command center) and I don't know how to connect this without cable (power supply is nearby)? I would appreciate any advice.

P.S: Is this possible to use two of these MikroTik SXTsq Lite5 Wireless CPE to send and receive with this HDCVI camera? Will the connection be stable?

Model.jpg

Hi. Before you buy anything ….. can you list the type of recorder you are using 

the equipment you have listed to use is not compatible with each other … and converting cvi to iP is expensive 

so using a iP ptz would be cheaper and better

Hi. If you have not bought the equipment then why are you going hybrid 

iP gives you better options for transmission 

what is it your protecting 

IP cameras are far more expensive than HDs,also I need this just for surveillance, it is not  for security purpose.

And this model's IR covers 270m.

3 hours ago, aszxaszx said:

IP cameras are far more expensive than HDs,also I need this just for surveillance, it is not  for security purpose.

And this model's IR covers 270m.

Hi ….. more expensive might not be the case 

your first post was analog HD to transmit over a network with the mikrotic …… both are not compatible unless you conver cvi to iP and the cost of that conversation will be 4 time the cost of your cvi ptz and then you have the problem of cvi to IP …. This will not give you control over the ptz so another cost will be data control (command of ptz) and that also costs more than the cvi ptz camera

now the equipment you have listed to buy is also IP compatible so infact will cost you a lot less than what your looking to do

you don’t need IP on every channel cvi will do that job ….. also remember you can get 4 cvi cameras down I rg59 (coax) so that also saves you a lot of money and time 

only needed for surveillance.not security ….. they are both the same thing 

I also see another problem in your equipment 

I take it that for surveillance you will be looking at the AI said …… face detection ?

is going to be a big problem for you

what is it your protecting…. Housing estate / industrial units / your picture is not clear

Hi I really appreciate your response:🙏

It is a construction site, and cameras are only for client to see the construction job in general (who is doing what!), The problem is I have to bury cables because the whole place is under construction, so I think one ptz at the top(higher than other end) with radio instead of cable would be better choice. 

As I understand from your answer, I should keep HD bullets in near of command center and use an IP PTZ instead at that point? But I am not sure that radio will be stable and can control the PTZ?!

I would listen to any better suggestion?!👀

15 minutes ago, aszxaszx said:

It is a construction site, and cameras are only for client to see the construction job in general 

But if someone was to visit site in the middle of the night and stole all building materials I think the owner would also look to the cctv that’s installed 

yes HD to we’re you can get cables but for your application ptz is 100% a better and cheaper option if you go IP and with the mikrotik you already have listed will work with control