Sign in to follow this  
johnsloan

Swann DVR System differences from model to model

SWDVK-446802SL2D

see the letters in your discription SL 

and enforcers only refers to which cameras are in the kit

but the is a search button on top page of the forum ….. in 15 years. Your the first to use bad language 

no one is here to fight but it gets frustrating  with wrong information …. I know 100% the rn will not do 3mp 

I have given you correct info. how many times do I have to state the same thing to you. MY dvr work in 4k display you say it doesn't. My mates box works my 3mp camera in heat mode perfectly fine, you insist it doesn't? I am not giving you any wrong info. the box is here in front of me doing exactly what I am saying it is doing. I do not know what else to say to you if you keep saying everything, I say is not possible??????? You would make a saint swear mate

you tell me i put the wrong firmware in when it was an auto update done by the box its self, get real mate your pulling my pisser

12 minutes ago, johnsloan said:

and even swann Have confirmed I have the correct firmware for my box but you seem to know better???? I told you it was an auto update? is there something wrong with you??? 

Yes I also told you in 4th post the firmware you needed (the same)

but I have also told you that you can also do it by memory pen ….. you said tried that 

but on the software there are 3 options …. One of which will put back your h265 but that is all it won’t let you use 3mp as your unit does not have the hardware

this is the file you need for h265 you can find it once you have downloaded the firmware onto pen and use drop down box to load it 

it’s called V211109V211

if you have an inbox i will send you a video of all this and you can send me an apology 

I will put the two boxes side by side and show you

Here is the name of the downloaded file D32XX_V210929V210721V211014V211109V211109V211109V211014V210929V210929

I can see within that number sequence the individual file you have just referred to. The V211109V211,

I honestly have no idea how to extract that individual file and load it into the update box. If i try and load the entire update it just blank refuses and says system is already up to date upgrade not required20221001_235218.thumb.jpg.04760992cec1a41ea4d8b728e2d80f34.jpg

20221001_235455.jpg