Kelly3533

Floureon with 720 cameras

Dad just checked the cameras and you are correct there not red🤣🤦🏻‍♀️. Dad have had it set up like that for 2 years now with no problem. So is this setup dangerous 😳? . Right what do we need to do next please Tom, as in what do I need to purchase to get it working again

6 minutes ago, Kelly3533 said:

Dad just checked the cameras and you are correct there not red🤣🤦🏻‍♀️. Dad have had it set up like that for 2 years now with no problem. So is this setup dangerous 😳? . Right what do we need to do next please Tom, as in what do I need to purchase to get it working again

Ok then you need to order another power supply 

I have picked this one because it’s easier to install 

all you need to do is unplug the black leads from the red plugs and plug in the new ones from this kit and you should be ok to go

you also get a plug adapter with this kit but you don’t need it

just plug 4 red into the 4 new black and the other end of the pig tail goes direct into new power supply lead

Link 

https://www.amazon.co.uk/BW-Quality-Splitter-Alternative-Included)-Black/dp/B00C676JNM/ref=mp_s_a_1_13?crid=2FMVO7VML5GSK&keywords=cctv+power+supply+12v&qid=1666292167&qu=eyJxc2MiOiI0LjU3IiwicXNhIjoiNC4wNyIsInFzcCI6IjMuOTMifQ%3D%3D&sprefix=%2Caps%2C54&sr=8-13

That's the same one that my dad got already? So he needs 2 of these? Or are they slightly different.. if possible could you find that one of ebay as my dad don't have Amazon 🙏 Tom you are the best 🙏 thanks so much for taking the time out of you days to help us 🙏

This is box for the new adaptor dad got cause I couldn't send you the actual adaptor cause it said the file was to big and as you can see I'm thick as **** 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣🤣

267E1ABC-4BDF-4515-8960-A5F55CAA54B5.png

Hi yes that’s everything …. And the right way to install it …. Also the power supply from eBay is from the same company the dvr and cameras came from (qvis)

does your dad use the remote viewing ?

Sorry Tom me again.. my dad asked, with this new power box he just ordered... so if the 4 camera leads goes straight into the new power box, how do we connect the new power box to the floureon box? He has unplugged the remote viewing cause he's not worried about seeing the cameras on his phone he just wants it to record at home 🙏

Hi  the cameras connect to dvr via the yellow plugs …. The red plugs are power for cameras only ….. the new power supply does not connect to the recorder

So the yellow plugs go into the dvr. Then where do it go? How do we get a picture on the monitor if the cameras only got to the dvr

12 minutes ago, Kelly3533 said:

So the yellow plugs go into the dvr. Then where do it go? How do we get a picture on the monitor if the cameras only got to the dvr

Your recorder has a hdmi cable connected …. That is how images get to the screen ….. we know that is working as you have posted a picture of your monitor showing the dvr screen with blank cameras ……. There blank on the screen because there not powered up

Hi Tom everything is now up and running however we can't get the screen to show 4 picture. It shows one picture and then it's like a slide show running through all 4 cameras. Is there a video you could send me please? 

Hi Tom I'm so sorry to bother you again but dad woke up today and all 4 pictures on the screen looks like this. (Attached a picture below) any idea what the problem would be please 🙏🙏

DDA6E440-EAD4-470B-9777-66E6F8B21184.png

Hi I would switch off power supply to cameras wait a minute or so then switch back on ….. it looks like the IR sensor is stuck and switching off and on again might sort it out