Hi all zI am struggling to find an app that works with iPad or social to view my DVR remotely. The app I used to use was TopsView but now it only shows one camera not the six I have, even signing up for subscription doesn’t help as this doesn’t work either …. I have downloaded other apps and have scanned the Qcode of the DVR but in each case it says it’s not recognised … the iPhone Qcode  actually takes me to Apple ? 

any suggestions on what App I could use please ?   Thank you in advance 

Hi can you post a picture of your menu screen 

when you say takes you to apple is that the app page or apple website 

that app has had no support for over two years and has been removed from some countries 

3 hours ago, tomcctv said:

Hi can you post a picture of your menu screen 

when you say takes you to apple is that the app page or apple website 

that app has had no support for over two years and has been removed from some countries 

I did take some pics but the website won’t let me upload them saying they are to large I am using iPhone and tried to upload one picture? Anyway I tried to copy the text but no go but it trying to take me to no ITunes applications  which seems to agree with your comments that it may not have no support But if I use the TopsView app I do get access but to one camera only, so it does work to a degree but not all cameras ? Any further ideas ?