LondonI

Advice on 2 quotes

Looking for advice on quality of equipment on 2 quotes for residential install I received. Big investment and I'm having difficulty identifying the "better" quote based on quality of equipment. COMPANY 1: Proposal to install 6 Avigilon 3.1mm-8.4mm IR bullet cameras plus 1 8MP fisheye + Avigilon NVR4X Workstation with 4TB hdd + Netgear 8 port POE switch.  COMPANY 2: Proposal to install Geovision 8CH H.265/H.264 4K POE STANDALONE NVR, 3TB HDD,  6 GEOVISION GV-EBD8800 AI 8MP H.265 Super Low Lux WDR Pro IR Eyeball IP Domes. Thanks in advance. 

31 minutes ago, LondonI said:

Looking for advice on quality of equipment on 2 quotes for residential install I received. Big investment and I'm having difficulty identifying the "better" quote based on quality of equipment. COMPANY 1: Proposal to install 6 Avigilon 3.1mm-8.4mm IR bullet cameras plus 1 8MP fisheye + Avigilon NVR4X Workstation with 4TB hdd + Netgear 8 port POE switch.  COMPANY 2: Proposal to install Geovision 8CH H.265/H.264 4K POE STANDALONE NVR, 3TB HDD,  6 GEOVISION GV-EBD8800 AI 8MP H.265 Super Low Lux WDR Pro IR Eyeball IP Domes. Thanks in advance. 

Hi. Out of the two you have listed Avigilon is by far the best. 
but for residential use and only 8 cameras why go with the expense of using a PC based recorder (which avigilon and geo are)

which was the highest quote and how much ?