StephanieTreutlein

Superlive Plus - Cameras deleted - how do I get them back?

Hello, 

I am a complete novice when it comes to security cameras so I apologize for my lack of knowledge.

I have a 9 camera security camera setup at my house, hardwired.

The cameras can be viewed via DVR on my TV and SuperLive Plus on my phone.

I have been running into the same issue for years now, where I accidentally swipe up on one of the cameras while viewing them on SuperLive Plus, which deletes the camera. After deleting I don't know how to bring the camera back to view.

Can anyone please assist me? 

I feel like this should be a simple fix but I cannot figure it out.

Thank you so much in advance!! Much much appreciated.

Stephanie

4 hours ago, StephanieTreutlein said:

Hi @tomcctv

Thank you for the quick response. Sadly that does not work. It refreshes all the camera screens but out of the 12, only the same 5 show up that were there before. 

Hi then it sounds like you have problems at dvr and not the app

how many cameras are showing on the recorders monitor ?

also I would re install the SuperLive app

on the DVR I also only show 5 cameras, same as SuperLive Plus. 

I agree it might be the DVR. But nobody ever really messes with the DVR. I remember manually swiping up the cameras on my app and they would get deleted and disappear from the mobile app AND DVR.

I am not sure how to reset either, the SuperLive app OR DVR?

1 hour ago, StephanieTreutlein said:

on the DVR I also only show 5 cameras, same as SuperLive Plus. 

Then it has nothing to do with the app I have lots of these systems out and been using them for 7 years 

if your on a dvr switch everything off including power supply for cameras… leave for 5 minutes then switch cameras on then recorder

if nvr just switch off for 5 mins then on again

your installer should of set reboot up when installing….. I usually do it too ….. 2am Sunday mornings 

you can set it yourself 

bottom left of screen ….. settings …… then system then set reboot once a week at time of your choice 

Hi yes it’s the first thing to try … you won’t loose any settings 

you could also have a faulty power supply which may not be supplying power to the 5 cameras that are out 

but try the switch off first 

we’re are you located

you will laugh at me when I tell you I have no idea where the power supply to the cameras is? There is a big MESS behind my TV stand with 1000 cords and cables. Would it be likely that the cameras' power supply is there? 

I honestly would not know where else to look.

Hi @tomcctv

It's been a few months and I never got this issue figured out. Rebooting the system, turning off the DVR, nothing worked. I even uninstalled the app. I still only can view 5 out of 9 cameras.

I am trying to get this fixed as we had some intruders on our property last night and I cannot view the video footage :(

Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

Reminder: the 4 missing cameras disappeared when I accidentally swiped up the camera view on the app and "deleted it"

Hi just swiping up should not delete your cameras ……. Out of app and back in again should reset it 

did you setup your recorder or an installer

yeah, you would think. That is exactly what happened though and how I lost 4 out of 9 cameras, unfortunately.

I had an installer do it who has gone MIA for the past 3.5 years. I believe he went out of business, so he is no help.

Even on the DVR they are no longer visible. One thing I did notice is when I go into the settings on the DVR, the settings are all different for those existing cameras that cannot be viewed, but it doesn't allow me to change them.

Hi. Swiping up on the app dose not wipe cameras of the dvr … it’s only a app operation it does not send a command back to dvr

if there not showing on your monitor then there are only 3 causes 

1, you don’t have admin rights to alter settings (setup by installer)

2, a power supply has gone bad (which is most likely your problem)

3, bad cameras (unlikely at same time)

how many cameras do you have in total and what type of power supplies