karnos

problems with picture resolution on GV-650

Hi Guys

I have a problem with picture resolution on this card. Everything else is fine, but when I want to see the picture in sesolution 640-480 the picture is not sharp enought. I checked the camera and adapter (I have RJ45 adapter that I send power and picture from the camera to the PC server). I think that's the software (is seems that it makes the picture bigger. I'm sending you two photos maybe you can tell me what is wrong with it. I also changed in Cameras source resolution from 320x240 to 640x480, but I dont know if I have to change something else.

Camera: is Bosch DinionXF LTC 0495/21 Day / Night Camera

Thanks for help

ppp.jpg.1d93c62018e219230aa3b690af69a8b9.jpg

ooo.jpg.9e8614c0750270c2f5e01d22aea8d9d8.jpg

Looks like you dont have Directdraw Overlay enabled, or the Video card you are using either does not support it, or does not have the drivers installed properly.

I bought Intel BOXD945GNTLKR Socket T (LGA 775) Intel 945G ATX motherboard with the Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 950 on board video card. I thought that's a good card. But where I can check if this is enable or not?

In the Geo System Configure there is a Direct Draw checkbox ..

Make sure that is checked, if not, could be the video card/drivers ..

Without DirectDraw Overlay it will look ok in smaller views but when in full view it will look pixelised like your image.

No prob, if you cant get it, see if you can get Ultra VNC on there and I can log on and take a look ..

Hi

I checked the setup for Geo software and Direct X and everything seems to be fine. Direct X has enabled everything, and Geo also. What do you think what else can be wrong? Should I replace the drivers ??

Intel BOXD945GNTLKR Socket T (LGA 775) Intel 945G ATX motherboard with the Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 950 on board video card

I can but the problem is that the camera system is a little bit far from my and everysingle time I have to go there and check one thing. What things should I look for??

but why? It seems to be a good graphic card. You know I dont want to just try and hope that would work. I want to know where is the problem and if that's the onboard graphic card why is not supporting these things.

Hey karnos.....were you able to solve this issue? Just curious cause we're having the same problem. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!