Sign in to follow this  
Suggy

Adata Apollo DVR Firmware

Hi I have an aging DVR Adata Apollo (8ch) currently running 2.606.AD00.0 build date 02/02/10 looking for a firmware update. Its stopped recording, I remover the HDD and it works fine in a PC. Hoping a firmware update may fix it

51 minutes ago, Suggy said:

Hi I have an aging DVR Adata Apollo (8ch) currently running 2.606.AD00.0 build date 02/02/10 looking for a firmware update. Its stopped recording, I remover the HDD and it works fine in a PC. Hoping a firmware update may fix it

Hi firmware won’t help at all and not available anyway. 
moving hard drive onto your pc will work as it will format and use different sectors 

insert and new drive into your dvr and let dvr format it 

DVRs are cheap I would replace your old dahua lite unit

Hi thanks for the reply.

Did try a new HDD, worked fine but on reboot off the DVR stopped working again.
I have since got a Hikvision iDS-7208HUHI-K1/4S (second hand) which worked fine with my original cameras so I ordered a new iDS-7208HUHI-M2/P but for some strange reason wont work with my cameras. Both DVR's are set to HD/CVBS the 1st works OK the the latter the footage aint right

Hi bad mistake using hikvision in the uk 

cheapest crap on the market now 

the reason for second unit not working is it’s digital not analog so works on tvi cvi or ahd not all hik revert to old analog

5 in 1 and was told by the supplier ertech that they would work. Email sent to them and hikvision. Waiting on there reply.

And on Facebook cctv installers page they rank hikvision in the top 3 best makes

2 hours ago, Suggy said:

And on Facebook cctv installers page they rank hikvision in the top 3 best makes

This is the problem when people believe everything from hikvision sellers 

instead of Facebook do a search on worldwide hikvision ban  …. Your uk …… so banned in some situations and now looking at no large data by isp could ban

you should read the terms and conditions when loading the app

people buy security for protection but hikvision take so much of your personal information and your contacts information and then you allow them to track your mobile phone (if app installed on it) even if your 1000s miles from your home cameras hik track you ……. Your data is more important as it’s valuable to them