kensplace

Big Brother is taxing you..

Thought it was bad enough when I read that council tax inspectors now have the right to wander into anyones home and take photos of bedrooms etc, without a search warrant http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2005/11/15/nct15.xml

but when I read that the UK will now be using the images from high resolution camera's in SPACE to spy on peoples homes to increase taxes I could hardly believe how far the uk is taking things.

http://news.independent.co.uk/uk/politics/article335970.ece

What next I wonder?

Its why you guys enjoy one of the best economies on the globe ..

If they took all the tax away . .. would just be another 3rd world country

the problem I have with "us" is that we vote to empower and those empowered vote for us to tax. Everything at that level works pretty good.

But, down here at my level I see all sorts of "cash under the table", not reporting of income, ect. and we the people feel that "big brother" is watching too much. It's fair to say that all should pay taxes and there are many who avoid, cheat, lie, and avoid taxes but yet they enjoy the peace and protection afforded by others.

personal property taxes are the same. i've NEVER seen actual personal property values assessed...........NEVER. ie. you own a milliondollar home but the assessment is at 500k, not 1 mil. is that a deal or what? But, that person with a mil hose complains about taxes and that Big Brother maybe coming around to look for improvements because like me, I own this BIG piece of property but THEY only have it assessed at 1 acre.....and I have called to update my records but THEY just don't get it. And, my property is assessed way below the market value.again, I'm making out!

so what I am really trying to say is, if you are part of the problem and not part of the solution...............shut up or move to Iraq.

America is beautiful!

Many people in the uk cant even afford to pay heating bills, never mind worry about owning a undervalued million dollar home... But in the uk I bet the powers that be will still be looking in on the poor, not just the rich......

Many people in the uk cant even afford to pay heating bills, never mind worry about owning a undervalued million dollar home... But in the uk I bet the powers that be will still be looking in on the poor, not just the rich......

That's why we've got 4.25million CCTV cameras