Sign in to follow this  
Jim G

Swann Pro series 960H H 264 DVR

Is there away to connect a remote control to a Swann Pro series  960H H 264 DVR. I am looking to be able to rewind, fast forward with a remote control vs a mouse. 

56 minutes ago, Jim G said:

Is there away to connect a remote control to a Swann Pro series  960H H 264 DVR. I am looking to be able to rewind, fast forward with a remote control vs a mouse. 

That depends ….. did your recorder first come with a remote …. Some did 

for a remote to work a receiver needs to be on from of recorder (you will see on the front

there is another way Microsoft usb remote which I have lots of but the run software need to be on your DVRs software which it’s not … I use them for windows machines

you could also try.    G10s air mouse 

you will find them on Amazon $10

but if your looking at making the operation quicker than mouse they won’t ….. it just replaces the mouse

All DVRs are compatible with remote controls, so you should check the documentation or contact Swann customer support to confirm whether this is possible with your specific model. Additionally, some remote controls may require programming or configuration to work with the DVR, so you should also check the documentation for the remote control or contact the manufacturer for assistance.