Sign in to follow this  
MD101

CCTV Direct to monitor

Hi All, new to this forum and from an electrical background. I have a client that wishes to have 1no. camera live streamed to a monitor and no need for DVR/NVR recording? can anyone point me in the way of the most effective way of doing this? ip or analogue? apologies for my lack of knowledge and and help would be much appreciated

Thank you in advance. 

1 hour ago, Samantha Robertson said:

As an electrical expert, you understand that there are several ways to achieve live streaming of a camera feed without requiring a DVR/NVR. Firstly, you could use a wireless camera with built-in Wi-Fi capabilities that can transmit the video signal directly to the monitor using Wi-Fi or Ethernet cables.

Expert 🤭…….. how ? …. Is the Wi-Fi camera not communicating with the router ? So it can’t connect directly to a monitor……. Even with a Wi-Fi enabled tv you would still need to install software onto tv to view the data

so with all that cost in mind is it not cheaper and 100% better for a iP camera and nvr to a monitor without using Wi-Fi crap

bristol must have a problem employing cctv engineers

1 hour ago, cctvbuzz said:

Get CCTV Camera installation services from https://www.cctvbuzz.com

We provide the best services in muti fields. like CCTV indoor and outdoor cameras, security panels, time attendance mac

Domain Name: CCTVBUZZ.COM
   Registry Domain ID: 2783366696_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
   Updated Date: 2023-05-23T10:54:59Z
   Creation Date: 2023-05-23T10:54:54Z
   Registry Expiry Date: 2024-05-23T10:54:54Z

see you only started your website two days ago and it’s only for a year …… less then any warranty you might offer