Deluxecctv.com

Any good manufactures?

Does anyone know any good manufactures out there for CCTV? I don’t want to deal with low end suppliers, but I don’t want to carry just Pelco. Is there a middle ground? Any suggestions?

Tier 1

Axis

Sony

Bosch

GE

panasonic

Pelco

Dedicated Micros

JVC

Sanyo

etc.

Tier 1.5

Samsung (GVI or Techwin Whatever)

Tier 2

Nuvico

Everfocus

Lilin

Speco

Vitek

KT&C

etc.

Tier 3

Brown Box

Generic (Made up Names)

Or you can get setup with a distributor that stocks all the brands I mentioned, is reliable, offers reseller pricing for online resellers, and drop ships for you.

Hey Deluxe.. there are some items you have on your site that have been discontineud for awhile, like the "pretender voice changer" you may want to do some updates..you wouldnt want someone to order something that is no longer available anymore. nice job on setting up your site.

You seem to already be set up with many manufacturers, for you , it may be best to continue to just buy direct from the manufacturers...

If you have a brand name, we can label for you, you can order some samples for testing before order, our factory in Shenzhen, China, called BPS Technology Inc Limited, we supplying about 10 thousand cameras per month worldwide under different brand name.

Johnson