tomdlgns

What types of cards are these???

I took these cards out of the DVR at my office to try to track down what kind of system this is...

there is no paper records at all on this DVR in our office. all i know is that its a rackmount, and when i reboot it it just loads straight to the DVR. i dont see and windows screens, i dont see a start bar, it just loads straight to my 8 camera views.

also, i dont think its a linux based DVR becuase usually during a linux boot you see something along the lines of it being a linux box.

so i took out the cards and im hoping someone on this forum can help me.

the model number on one of the cards, if you zoom in the picture you can see these numbers.

model- CV08A

p/n 4B08VN-s1.2

thats all i got. i have tried to google all that and i havent been able to come up with anything at all.

thanks guys

645044962_DSC00319small.JPG.2f7d568dc497b4a084088a708c214cb9.JPG

834123921_DSC00318small.JPG.407c51eec5b84e6b47dd58f379f1b5fb.JPG

can you get a closer image?

what does it say on the chips?

if you open the picture with windows picture and fax viewer you can zoom in on the numbers. i also typed out what the model number of the card is.

i can zoom in and take a another pic. what would you like a closer view on? ill try to get any angle you need.

thanks

Although you say you don't think it's linux, the cards look really similar to cybervision. Does it use the DOM (the black chip?)

Minh

not sure which chip it uses. this dvr box doesnt have anything on the outside and google didnt help me with any search results

thanks for all this help guys, i appreciate it.

here is a close up of one of the black chips on the board. its a bit blurry, but the best i could do.

i will also try to post a pic of the dvr program (the program that shows my cameras)

Thanks guys

890413231_zoomin.JPG.9ab72b81ea0d934737f66cff912bbfe4.JPG

When I said does it use the DOM, I meant the black chip that is circled. The operating system is housed on that chip, and it is Linux based. Anyway, looks like this is the one. The manufacturer is Cybervision http://www.cybervision.com.tw , but it is OEMed by a lot of different companies. Rory, I think you are right. Eclipse is one of the companies that OEMs it.

64335553_sv8kit2.jpg.63326a4be9c76aa649884a770a193193.jpg

It is a Linux Embedded DVR from Cybervision. If you need further information, i can PM you the person contact email.