Krumpit

LCD Monitors with Analog Matrix Switcher

Hi all

New Member!

Please provide technical issues / problems when using LCD Monitors with Bosch Alegiant Analog Matrix Switcher.

I have been told that some LCD screens can go blue "no video input" when the matrix switches from one camera to another.

Please help.

Thanks

had similar effects - monitors going black when using switchers.

This happened years ago, when LCD's weren't yet that common and technology not yet that good performing.

I was told that if the camera inputs on the switcher are not synchronised you'll always have this kind of effects.

Only it will be less visible on tube screens as the switching is faster than on LCD screens.

Can anybody confirm on this??

I know this as an old thread but oh well. We are using Daewoo LuComs 19" LCD monitors with a Pelco Analog Matrix and we don't get that type of screen. The video signals come up immediately. We also are using 3 42" LCD's and don't have that issue.

Hi all

New Member!

Please provide technical issues / problems when using LCD Monitors with Bosch Alegiant Analog Matrix Switcher.

I have been told that some LCD screens can go blue "no video input" when the matrix switches from one camera to another.

Please help.

Thanks

Krumpit, this was a problem few years ago.. as the LCD technology was evolving into CCTV industry... Allegiant system, regardless which one, uses BNC outs, so your LCD must contain this type of port... I can vouch for the major manufacturers listings of such LCD that they all work, including the ones that is avail from Bosch...

Few years back there was a major push from Off Brand manufacturers into this industry and we had an opportunity to test quite of few of them... None, except AGNPRO passed any of the tests and they all came with major problems... and god forbid if they failed, that yet introduced another problem, as most of them were fly by night operations...

Instead, staying with the major manufacturers and giving them the chance to "fix" this issue that you mention solved it once and for all... and there should be no issues to use such LCD monitors from them...

The LCDs from AGNPRO actually performs as good as the majors... and yet comes with better warranty and support... If you need additional info, please PM or post.. I am sure others will jump in and give you more info as well..

Hi all

New Member!

Please help.

Thanks

Hello krumpit, up-grade your analog switch to elimnate the "black out" or "no signal" display time length. Normally it takes about 1~2 seconds for LCD to detect the signal straight up~

however, if the switcher is constantly giving the source of signal it might be little shorter.