Sliceman

Who has a DVR JPEG2000? Need to do a special stuff :)

Hi,

Actually, I bought a DVR JPEG2000, it works good, even by remote access by Internet, but I would like to do those kind of things, does someone here has already make that?

- I would like to get all the JPEG inside this .AJP file, is there a way to crack this file to extract the JPEGs???

- Is it possible to enter inside the Hard Disk by Internet to FTP back this AJP file?

- and who is the manufacturer of this apparel, there is no address, no brands on mine, that s incredible!!!

Thank you very much, I hope someone will help me!!

SM

The JPEG2000 unit is manufactured by Argus. I really don't think you'll get access to the .AJP file to extract anything either. There is no access to anything but the hard drive via Remote Access as you are using the client software.

Which version do you have? Does your unit have USB backup?

Hi,

Thanks for your answer.

I have the 4 channel one JSD-400L and yes I have an USB plug BUT I would like to make the back-up by Internet (The JPEG2000 is in another city, I cannot access to it!)... I mean get the .ajp file by Internet... Seems to be difficult. Is there a way to modify the machine to do that? After all, there is a hard disk inside, just like a PC...

Thank you for the Argus, I found them on Internet.

To be continued,

Thanks again,

Although the JSD-400L has a USB port, that port is for incoming firmware upgrades only (no data output from the DVR). We have access to an AJP program which would allow you to save the image the way you wish but unfortunately we cannot post the link on the forum.

Also, please ensure that the model you have is the JSD400L and not the JSD-400 (the L stands for LITE and does not usually include internet connectivity)

If iyou google "BitmapRip", you'll find the program that extracts jpegs, from the ajp file.

Thanks

Hi I tried this software on an AJP file and it does not seem to work - it extracted only 20 jpgs from an AJP that was 700mb! unless I am being a dumbo and you can tell me if I am doing something wrong?