Ok, we need:

- 4 Channel DVR with 30fps recording per channel

- h.264

- smooth web transmission better than mjpeg

- USB

- 2 Hard Drive slots

- ethernet port (obv)

what else?

I know AVTech makes one similar, but my frustrations lie with their web transmission.

Must be under $450 dealer/installer price.

Does it exist?

Does a comparison chart exist for the Intellicam DVRs? I'm looking to purchase a unit for home use and will most likely go with one of the lower end models, but would still like to see a comparison chart between the following models:

G4-LTA

G4-4XLA

G4-4RTA

Thanks!

I'm considering an Intellicam DVR purchase as well (16ch model) so would be interested in those specs too.

Ok, we need:

- 4 Channel DVR with 30fps recording per channel

- h.264

- smooth web transmission better than mjpeg

- USB

- 2 Hard Drive slots

- ethernet port (obv)

what else?

I know AVTech makes one similar, but my frustrations lie with their web transmission.

Must be under $450 dealer/installer price.

Does it exist?

One other thing it needs that the G4-LTA lacks is it needs to record full 4CIF/D1 704 X 480 Pixels at 30fps per channel.

Now that would be a find!!

Rory,

That does look pretty good and not to shabby of a price, but do you know of one that has 120fps/D1 704x480? I really dont need the h.264 as long as it MPEG 4 and networkable.

Not off hand, but 20fps looks like real time motion to the human eye, and 15fps is not far from it. Im still testing this one so will let you know. Only have 2 cameras connected right now as had to get rid of the Nuvicos (they were * cough* and buy a couple Eclipse day nights to replace them ..)

I was looking at the Intellicam one mentioned above, would like to see some images from it if possible .. cant find that on the website .. since it has all those features .. would be interested in the video quality as if it is great quality then that could be a great unit too.

I have remotely pulled video from a customers XLA ( used with permission ). The camera is the ISC-P540X. Please visit...

http://shoreviewsecurity.com/xlademo.html

This is the only camera I will use in a "professional" installation as you will see the quality is great even at night. Two videos, same cam, day and night.

See what you think.

Thanks

Mike