benbencha

auto tracking speed dome

some customers often ask me some questions about auto tracking dome.

I am not sure it is workable or not. Anyone ever use it? What are your comments?

Shanghai Chengfeng Digital High-tech Co., Ltd.( Chenova )

We did some tests with the Bosch autotracking feature 1.5 years ago, in an outdoor environment. Results were so disappointing that the customer choose to wait some years to have a better solution available in the market.

some customers often ask me some questions about auto tracking dome.

I am not sure it is workable or not. Anyone ever use it? What are your comments?

Shanghai Chengfeng Digital High-tech Co., Ltd.( Chenova )

You can check out what they are using at Guantomo base, Cuba; www.dynapel.com , it costs a lot of money, but more and more companies are building this into there software, even Geovision have it with just a few models of Speed dome cameras, also Sony Visca protocol shall be powerful enough for this.

You should ask HikVision to build it into the SDK for the new cards coming.

JD

I would check out the Panasonic 974 series. That is a good auto tracker dome and is a lot better than the Bosh. We have personally sold over 1000 of these units with no complaints. I would stay away from the Bosh. Their stuff does not seem to work that well. Hope this helps. Let us know if there is anything else we can do for you. Thanks