HeyJules2

Major Players in the CCTV Industry

I am conducting student research, and am looking to compile a relatively short list (10-20) of the major players in the security camera industry. Any assistance you can provide would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

OK, depends on what you're looking for:

CCD manufacturors, camera manufacturors, resellers, installers, ...

• American Dynamics
    ARM Electronics
    Bosch
    Computar/Ganz (CBC America)
    CSI/Speco
    Elmo
    Everfocus
    GE Interlogix
    Honeywell/Ultrak
    Ikegami
    JVC
    KTL
    Panasonic
    Pelco
    Philips
    Pro-Video
    Samsung
    Sanyo
    Sony
    Toshiba
    Watec

And many other smaller manufacturers; especially based in asia (China, Taiwan, Korea, Japan and Malaysia).

BTW .. CSI/Speco and Provideo are the same, and they are OEM, they buy from asia and rebadge ..

BTW .. CSI/Speco and Provideo are the same, and they are OEM, they buy from asia and rebadge ..

They're not alone. Many "manufacturers" do the same. At least I posted a list.

Find it a bit odd that your trying to sell a device to camera manufacturers that apparently is great at doing what current cams cant do very well, yet dont even know who makes cameras..

If you dont know even who makes them. you are likely to know even less about camera's and their systems, so unlikely to be in a position to say what the current systems can and cant do......

Find it a bit odd that your trying to sell a device to camera manufacturers that apparently is great at doing what current cams cant do very well, yet dont even know who makes cameras..

If you dont know even who makes them. you are likely to know even less about camera's and their systems, so unlikely to be in a position to say what the current systems can and cant do......

One of the reason's I didn't get involved. The other is the value of that information which I don't have completely so don't PM for it.

They're not alone. Many "manufacturers" do the same. At least I posted a list.

Yes you did, and its appreciated

Huh?

What am I selling and to whom?

Huh?

What am I selling and to whom?

He's responding to HeyJules2 in reference to another thread.

Thank you for that list. I greatly appreciate your feedback. Please note that I am merely conducting research for a company whose founders have sufficient knowledge of the industry. My goal is simply to locate camera manufacturers, present them with a summary of the benefits that the proposed product could provide, and relay this feedback to the company for which I am conducting the market research.