Hi!

It look like is a RAM problem, please send the configuration of the DVR (PC) and is XP or Vista.

tvdigital2

It is a brand new PC out of the box. It's a HP Pavilion A6501.uk PC - Intel Celeron Dual Core E1200 with 2 gig of ram. It came with Vista home installed, the problem was the same and I blamed the OS / drivers and loaded XP Pro instead, it is however still, exactly the same. The onboard video card was the same as is the nvidia card that is in there now and an ATI card I tried previously.

Hi!

1.- Use de Ati Video Card. (3D)

2.- Use XP

3.- Download the Software from WAPA, 8.2.2.0

4.- The Processor is in the limit, try not to use the DVR for odder things.

5.- Is the Motherboard a 945 (Intel Ship set) or more?

Your problem is processing speed

Tvdigital2

Hi!

1.- Use de Ati Video Card. (3D)

2.- Use XP

3.- Download the Software from WAPA, 8.2.2.0

4.- The Processor is in the limit, try not to use the DVR for odder things.

5.- Is the Motherboard a 945 (Intel Ship set) or more?

Your problem is processing speed

Tvdigital2

Why then does it work OK with a 3Mhz AMD processor and a 128meg Nvidia card?

I think the problem is either with a) a dual processor or b) PCI express graphics.

Hello all! I have installed numerous 9808 and 9804 cards in numerous systems all exceeding the requirement and have the same issue...after approximately 50-58 hours of recording, the file size drops to basically a snapshot (36k) every hour instead of 400MB or so. I have gone to Wave-P and downloaded the latest sftwr I can find to no avail. Any help on this matter would be appreciated. Thanks.

in general all this kind of cards.. dont make problems..

it work good with core 2 due..and even you dont need to put VGA cards..it can work with built in VGA..make test on general or 3D..

avoid install thease cards on brand Pc like HP or other names.. most of the time it cause a lot of problems..

www.provision-isr.com

Hello,

The 9808 card is advertised as capable of recording 8 channels at 25 FPS at 640x480 (VGA) resolution.

On the contrary, I have not been able to make it record the image at more than CIF resolution. Searching through the internet I have found some people saying that the VGA recording capability at 25 FPS is false.

Can anybody tell me if they succeeded in recording that way? (and attention, the DVR software can be set to 640x480, but the resulting video files are still at CIF resolution).

If not possible, can you recommend me another DVR card that meets this requirements and is also as much as possible bug-free - in the same price-range?

Thanks!

I bought one 9808 card from ebay-Hong Kong. If I had read this forum I wouldn't have bought it. I've read the problems most people have but I haven't been to that point yet. The card came with a install cd which is in Chinese, completely useless. So it's not possible to install the card. Have contacted the seller who suggested to visit the wave-p site. I've been trying to connect for the last 2 days but the site is down.

Can anybody help with the installation cd in English, or a site were I can download it?

or if someone has this software to upload it to say rapidshare so I can download it.

I would appreciate any help on this, my card is useless otherwise.

rotty555

tvdigital2 is clearly employed by WAPA. The person uses the exact language of the person who has emailed me 150 times explaining a bunch of nothing.

Their cards are horrible. The end.

I hope their office burns down and they can't afford to re-open.