Hi everyone

We are going to cctv but in phases. Initially viewing only (no recording) is sufficient 4 our needs. So we either go for analog (mux) setup or a standalone dvr (No hdd). We must take into consideration that in the next phase of cctv deloyment we will be implementing recording and cctv central administration (video management software), so the 1st cctv phase must be ready for the next implementation. What system will have the lowest total cost of ownership (tco) of the cctv project. fyi, we already have a full local area network (LAN).

We are considering DVTel but its hardware encoders (to be connected to each analog cameras) will cost much. I am thinking by using a standalone (or PCbased) dvr the encoders will not be necessary. Is this possible? If so than what Video Management Software can support the most standalone (or PC based dvr) .

Can a video management software support (aside from IP cams) dvrs? What is the most flexible management software?

Please advise.

Hi,

Good Day

I think our NVMS system platform is fit for you needs. NVMS is designed for large surveillance syetem project.It's support all kinds of hardwares: StandAlone DVR, PC-based DVR and IP-video server. NVMS has its own centra storage server and streaming media server so it support at least 100 client remote view/playback the same server.

www.skyvision.com.cn

Msn:hanyiqun125@126.com.cn

Email:evelyn@skyvision.com.cn

The "English" link on your website is in Chinese. http://www.tsingvision.com/en/index.asp:

"无法找到该页

您正在搜索的页面可能已经删除、更名或暂时不可用。

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

请尝试以下操作:

确保浏览器的地址栏中显示的网站地址的拼写和格式正确无误。

如果通过单击链接而到达了该网页,请与网站管理员联系,通知他们该链接的格式不正确。

单击后退按钮尝试另一个链接。

HTTP 错误 404 - 文件或目录未找到。

Internet 信息服务 (IIS)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

技术信息(为技术支持人员提供)

转到 Microsoft 产品支持服务并搜索包括“HTTPâ€

Hi

Thanks for browsing our company website ,I am sorry ,there is something wrong with our web sever,we will repair it soon.

If possible can you leave you email or Msn,I can send you our company introduction file and the NVMS introduction docment.

Evelyn

Features:

1) IP surveillance system

2) Manages all cameras by groups

3) Powerful E-map

4) Remote playback and remote download of record files

5) Uploads the alarm info to NVMS system automatically

6) Remote record

7) Remote control

Remote configuration

9) Remote decoder of the digital video and output to monitor

10) Local playback with time chart mode

Manage PC based DVR, standalone DVR, Video Server!

Support central storage thru network!

Support streaming media server, support more than 100 clients live view!

Features:

1) IP surveillance system

2) Manages all cameras by groups

3) Powerful E-map

4) Remote playback and remote download of record files

5) Uploads the alarm info to NVMS system automatically

6) Remote record

7) Remote control

Remote configuration

9) Remote decoder of the digital video and output to monitor

10) Local playback with time chart mode

Manage PC based DVR, standalone DVR, Video Server!

Support central storage thru network!

Support streaming media server, support more than 100 clients live view!

which ip cam do you support ?

was "Aventura" using your software at one point of time ?

There are many IP cam models in the Market , but our software can support the IP cam accroding to cumser's requires, we can provide especial service for customers.

Yes,Aventura used our early version(NBV6)software.

There are many IP cam models in the Market , but our software can support the IP cam accroding to cumser's requires, we can provide especial service for customers.

Yes,Aventura used our early version(NBV6)software.

if i remember correctly you support only HIK.. IP product such as

IP server and IP module ..right ?

and do u mind to share with us why Aventura drop your company ?

hi, Friend. I know that you are our competitor. but we are not enemy. Just like you are unknown in China. we are famous software manufacture in China. It's our mainly market. In School,goverment,bank all use our product. And in Europe it's also sold well. we have a large R&D group to realize customer's request. Why not let us to compete in supporting good service and high quality product?

Take a look at my reply under "top 10 NVR..........etc." I don't know what kind of business this is in but you can save a load of money with the existing LAN. I also don't know how many analog cameras you have in place. With the LAN I'd take a close look at IP cameras. Try Axis or IQinvision. Encoders will add enough cost to ALMOST offset new IP cameras. Good Luck