Well what I have done is buy from different sources in the US. Why? Plain and simple, shipping. Most suppliers carry like and kind coax. But shipping 500 or a 1000 ft. roll gets expensive. So if your shipping it all over then its good to have different suppliers. But if you are using it for installs locally then you need a supplier close to you. What part of the country are you from?

I would definately look for a low voltage supplier in your area. The cost of cable these days is ridiculous enough, let alone you would probably pay $10+ to get a roll shipped to you.

I can find the coax and siamese (sp?) all over the place. But the hard stuff for me to find for some reason is the ptz cable (2data/2power/1coax) and (4data/2power/1coax) stuff. Btw I am here in Seattle but soon will be moving to California

I can find the coax and siamese (sp?) all over the place. But the hard stuff for me to find for some reason is the ptz cable (2data/2power/1coax) and (4data/2power/1coax) stuff. Btw I am here in Seattle but soon will be moving to California

I know what you mean.

I don't know about you guys but I don't pay for cable, my clients do! Copper prices fluctuate and my customers are aware of this.

I get most of my cable from SCP (Structured Cable Products) www.scpcat5e.com

Edited by Guest

try westlake electronics in seattle, they have several styles of belden siamese cable. i think they also have a website..

Yeah they call it composite cabling, stillit's tough to find those combos. Now 2 RG6 2Cat5 and a 16/4 is no prob.

I am south of you in the Tacoma / Puyallup area. I buy my cable from ADI or TriEd located in Kent. ADI also has a facility in Brothell. I believe TriEd also has a location up north closer to you also.