I'm new to the dvr market and am looking for a dvr and camera system. I would like something that will record and play in realtime for all cameras, I'm thinking of only 4 cameras from the start but may expand so looks like 8 imput will be what I need. I will use some PTZ cameras outside I want high quality video imiges. I was looking at the pelco 5108 will this fit my bill or do you have any other suggestions any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Hi

you can use one 4 channels dvr card satrt ,when you want 8 cameras you can add another 4 channels dvr card on you pc. but 8 channels dvr is also ok.

If possible ,pleaes visit the links:www.skyvision.com.cn, the products are based on H.264 and record paly in realtime, also the system support the pelco PTZ , hope help you.

Msn:hanyiqun125@126.com

hI,NV4008HF can be 4CIF resolution realtime when recording. which can meet your demand perfectly.

Hello!

I have used IC Realtime products and I highly recommend them. I have never use the pelco 5108, therefore I cannot give you PROs, or CONs either way.

Just my 2 C