jeromephone

good solid wireless connection for two cameras

I have a application that will require 2 cameras on a fuel island Distance to building approx 150 feet clear line of site I have 110 avalaible on fuel island what is a good wireless solution I would like to use probably a bosch or ge weather proof dome and have it tied to a good wireless link.

think about networking IP camera's vice going with a one for one video link. you can network that 15-ft. with some high gain antenna & decent equipment. IP cams are also very nice to use these days.

your only issue to to ensure that you build the network seperately from any exhisting network.....bandwidth is yours

http://www.pexas.com/index.php

yep VST got it...WIFi is the go! the analog links are 3 times the price, and the IP cams are lagging a bit with day-night tech,

I would go for

day\night cam -whatever you like

1x wifi link kit [3mile kit]

1xvideo server single or quad analog inputs

dont forget to use wep/WPA encryption

If you can find IP cam that will do the business use it !

my 2c

zmx

I have a application that will require 2 cameras on a fuel island Distance to building approx 150 feet clear line of site I have 110 avalaible on fuel island what is a good wireless solution I would like to use probably a bosch or ge weather proof dome and have it tied to a good wireless link.

Keep in mind most states and cities have stringent laws when putting any kind of electronics on or near a fueling site.

I'd recommend checking with an experienced local electrician just to cover your ass.

Don't you hate it when you get static off of the car seat as you are getting out, talking on your cell phone, as you are throwing your cigarette on the ground? Does a mag stripe reader create static as the card is removed?

LOL!