iSpyVision

Need PTZ Controller

I'm looking for a PTZ controller that will allow a PTZ using Pelco D to Pan in the day until a certian time then move to a fixed position until the next morning in which it would start panning again. Any ideas?

Thanks

I would think that the software itself would allow you to setup a 'tour' that would switch automatically.

Unfortunatly it does not. The present controller will only let you set up a pan or tour but there is no way to set up a time schedule between the pan and the preset.

If you can control the PTZ from a Windows PC or Windows-based DVR try out PTZ Pro from www.vidiguard.com

This provides time of day, day of week and sunrise/sunset scheduling of multiple PTZs

PM me if you have any questions about setup and configuration.

I'm looking for a PTZ controller that will allow a PTZ using Pelco D to Pan in the day until a certian time then move to a fixed position until the next morning in which it would start panning again. Any ideas?

Thanks

if you will use PC , we have the solution to send camera to a fixed position on schedule, does your camera support pre-position if not then there is no solution, thanks

Hmm thats a hard one. I know ones that you can program a tour but i don't know one off the top of my head that can sync it with time.

I do know ones where you can connect remotely and turn of tour very easily but i don't know of that would work for you.

Though many pc based systems have it built in on there settings.