kangtree

# 7130 chip DVR Card Hardwares Requirements

# 7130 chip DVR Card Hardwares Requirements

7130 chipset video capture cards, adopting a new generation of chips Philip 7130 9bit video conversion technology, the image quality of soft pressure to achieve the highest level of card, the effect and most forcibly pressed cards almost see differences. But the cards on the cpu higher, as the cpu prices fell further, the use of the 7130 chip Video Capture Card greater advantage of the following requirements on the capacity of the configuration is as follows :

Minimum :

Cpu : Celeron d 2.66g or above

Motherboard : Intel chip family (via, sis chip will be compatible with the problem, it is not recommended to use), the best use dvr dedicated motherboard, realizing after blackouts

Calls automatically rebooting, and put a few cards can be saved.

Memory : flash or more

Graphics : GeForce2 32m or above (pci-e graphics cards currently support only ati chipset)

Power : rated power 300w or above (DC output : 3.3v, 27a)

System : WIN2000, winxp (Note WIN2000, contain more than 120g of drives, install the patch drives)

The system right cpu, power supply and high demand, customers will not lower than the above configuration installed debugging.

Note :

1 24 channels, we must use more than 2.8g of cpu, or network-cpu resources will be too high because of the problem.

2 Power must use two DC output : 3.3v, 27a (orange), otherwise there will be visual artifacts, gray screens is not a normal phenomenon.

3 Monitoring system can peruse desktop operation to put the proposal c NOTE running (for example, c : c : \ qx2006 application software)

4 must be set to True Color 32bits, otherwise there will be intervals negatives of such abnormal results

5 If ver4.1 printed on the card, install the new board driver

Recommendations :

One, which uses a special plate dvr, blackouts can be achieved after the restart calls, more stable performance.

2, the 350W power supply with the best of the Great Wall Power

Three, do not use low-cost non-brand-name memory, normally with only a 512Mbit memory will be sufficient. Distribution of a 1g, it is possible boot error.

4, using special motherboards, 8-way or 16-way can be used in its own integrated graphics.

5, cpu price difference was not significant, as Affiliated with Celeron d or more.

6, the best use IPC chassis, the price is not high, it is decent, fans should not province.

Video Capture Card for use with the common solution, please refer.

Hi,

its working fine at windows xp however now i am try to install it at windows 7 but when i try to run it shows blue screen. please anyone can help me how to manage it in windows 7.

Driver and Software.

waiting for your response

thanks & regards

Muhammad Azhar Qayyum

Hi,

its working fine at windows xp however now i am try to install it at windows 7 but when i try to run it shows blue screen. please anyone can help me how to manage it in windows 7.

Driver and Software.

waiting for your response

thanks & regards

Muhammad Azhar Qayyum

Hi,

What are you talking about here? The #7130 chip DVR card? If it is, you should ask your supplier to offer you the new drivers supporting windows 7. However, there is no windows 7 mentioned above in the recommended system.