Guest JOINDVR

DVR Graphic User Interface's

I have attached a screenshot of the LuxRiot Interface...Hope you like it as much as I do. also if you visit Luxriot you can download the shareware and test 1 camera which is great and purchase great cameras from cctvgadgets...this software is sick

image001.jpg.11c46c900ea78c3a3bf8909db15865af.jpg

I have attached a screenshot of the LuxRiot Interface...Hope you like it as much as I do. also if you visit Luxriot you can download the shareware and test 1 camera which is great and purchase great cameras from cctvgadgets...this software is sick

What u do and dont like about Luxriot?

Can u share opinion please ?

I do not see the Wave P (WAPA) software posted here. Has anyone used any other software with their cards?

Hi!

I am finalizing a new DVR GUI and thought to hear with the people here on the forum what you think and any point of views you have!

This is in Norwegian language so maybe someone will feel it is strange with not the normal buttons like "Search"etc. Any point of view is good for me!

Z_VISION_DVR_GUI.png

JD

Hi!

I am finalizing a new DVR GUI and thought to hear with the people here on the forum what you think and any point of views you have!

JD

Another good looking GUI of Hikvision

Hi!

This is in Norwegian language so maybe someone will feel it is strange with not the normal buttons like "Search"etc. Any point of view is good for me!

JD

Looks good. I am from Denmark and I am actually looking for a DVR Software for Hikvision Cards. I need a Software that supports 1080p. I am basically planning to use four 1080p screens to display my 64 analogue cameras.

I would use four 1080p screens on two computers, so each computer would have to handle 32 cameras.

Is this possible with your software?

@JD, im looking for ideas on a 32 channel screen .. have you seen any DVR GUIs with that yet? I know I can do 36 etc, but 32 is not the easiest as there is no even division. This is for my own custom Geo viewer.

Thanks,

Rory

@JD, im looking for ideas on a 32 channel screen .. have you seen any DVR GUIs with that yet? I know I can do 36 etc, but 32 is not the easiest as there is no even division. This is for my own custom Geo viewer.

Thanks,

Rory

You'd have to have two or three larger frames (covering 2x2 regular frames), if you want everything to fit perfectly within your 4:3 box.

with this one i resize on the fly. it fits on the main form in the program given the standard fixed window size, but when resized full screen it will resize depending on the users screen width - but they can manually resize it as well. Besides a bunch of varying windows, which makes the screen division more difficult (more code is all) and looks not as good (eg. 4 blocks including a 1 way, 6 way, 9 way, 16 way - to make 32 way. The alternative Im looking at is a spot 32 way, where it is a 36 way (6x6) less 4 blocks to make it actually 33 - but the 1 bigger block would be where the camera goes when you click on a camera to enlarge it ... though thats not that large ...

How to I tell the hardware version? Model is DS-4004HCI..

The serial number is well more of a indicator on when the card was manufactures, but I think the DS-4004HCi cards is all alike so dosent really mather.

JD

Hikvision

Client4000

Hikvision_IP_Software_DualMonitor.jpg

Dual Monitor setup, preview left side -Emap right side!

JD

Hikvision

Client4000

JD

Can you also put preview on both screens? Let's say I wanted to preview on two 1080p screens with one computer having several Hikvision cards.

Hikvision

Client4000

JD

Can you also put preview on both screens? Let's say I wanted to preview on two 1080p screens with one computer having several Hikvision cards.

Hi No you cant!

I think very few systems do that due the DSP function!

JD

Hikvision

Client4000

JD

Hi No you cant!

I think very few systems do that due the DSP function!

JD

What about cloning the monitor?

also whats the deal with 1080p?

JOINDVR: Nice interface. Which HIKVISION DVR card is that software GUI compatible with? Also can anyone PM me places where I can purchase HIKVISION DVR CARDS in the USA?

JOINDVR: Nice interface. Which HIKVISION DVR card is that software GUI compatible with? Also can anyone PM me places where I can purchase HIKVISION DVR CARDS in the USA?

Hi! Which GUI your thinking about there are a few in this tread!

JD

Hi! Which GUI your thinking about there are a few in this tread!

JD

Sorry I should have been clear.

I was refering to these:

1. http://www.dvr.no/published/Z_VISION_DVR_GUI.png

2. http://www.dvr.no/published/Hikvision_IP_Software_DualMonitor.jpg

The first one is very nice but the bright green and the orange highlighted text colors are not my favorite but hey who cares, it just has to work!

The second one is VERY clean. I like it alot!