peff

WDM Driver for all 713X DVR Cards!

Hey,

I use for some weeks a 9404 from wave-p.

First of all I must say the new verion 8.0 is running good without any trouble....

But I need some features that the soft can't handel. So I searched the hole I-Net for a possibility to use the card with other softwares.

By doing I found your forum and find out that many useres have the same problem.

At first I find many other asian companys with other software mostly in english, not as told here in chinies. But no soft can reach the soft of Wave-P.

Some days later I found a file call saa713x_2310.zip that includes WDM driver for the 713X chips!!!

So I can use my card with any kind of software....

Maybe it's a solution for me, if I can found a soft the includes IE support that connects automaticly without login ( or remember password) in fullscreenmode.

Does anyboady know a soft with that feature?

I've sean this thread, but witch prog. does what I want?

Liveview over IE without logon and klicking anything....

My nice to have is that the user only have a link. By clicking the link the view to the cams appear, that all....

Hi i have the same problem, that you have body, im from Argentina, wave-p software hasn't a lost of tools where didi you find that file? and have you msn? can we stay in contact to get a solution togheters

Hey nykolass,

you can find the file on Google

But now I use the new version 8.1.0.0 form Wave-P it`s quiet stayable and nice to use.

hiw i have tried all the software firstly they never work on win2003 server

secondly has any one run it on genunine intel 946 motherboard 1 gb kingston ram and at 2400hd graphics

well i have made this system for the dvr with winxp and let me tell ya the software is very bad

it crashes a lot

any one has idea for another software

well ths wave p software can work with a 7130 based tv tuner as all the drivers they are putting is from Saa phillips

peff, huw did you get the drivers in saa713x_2310.zip to work with your wave-p card?

I guess you had to edit you wave-p driver inf file to use cap7134.sys or edit other inf file so the driver work with wave-p.

Or did you just used one for another card that in the zip?