gar32

UK CCTV suppliers

Just wondering what suppliers people use if they are based in the UK or Ireland.

I use COP and RF Concepts, pretty happy so far with both.

Dont forget EZ

The 2 I know if, not even being in the UK, are EZ and RF.

There are also a couple others and they are members on the forum, cant remember the names off hand though, but I think one is in Wales.

Also COP, I used them in the beginning, COP-USA, but the products were not all that good so switched quick. It might be slightly different products though from the UK, also their hardware seems to have changed alot since then.

Thanks for the replys. I forgot about EXCCTV alright. I came across PCPro and Beltronics websites also. There based in Ireland.

Huge difference in price between EZCCTV and RF on some Geovison products, with RF coming off worse.

EZCCTV are (I think) Geovision distributors in the UK (not sure about Ireland) but it may be that RF buy from them - that would explain the large price difference you mentioned maybe.

Pakatak are another pretty good supplier in the UK but again, they don't compete with EZCCTV for Geovision products.

Guys you forgot LJD

I use EZCCTV and find them fantastic company to deal with

There are a number of good companies now in UK for Trade only supply but most will sell tho your granny

LJD < - best left forgotton. however they do have one awsome product. a ladder. no im not taking the ***** honest. extendable and perfect for onsite jobs! well worth a purchase at about 60 quid ex vat if i remember ( guess im not breaking forum rules with quoting a price of a ladder ? )

regards

sam

I have found few on ebay, they all have real shops as well, seller ID`s:

CCTV_SYSTEMS 0845 833 4903

Trade CCTV Direct UK

CCTV Security World

DDS-CCTV

securitytecuk

map security products ltd

I've dealt with Dynamic and SystemQ and both have been pretty good to deal with. Dynamic do some very solid domes and some nice budget dvrs and SystemQ do the DVR365 which I have on test at the moment.

From talking to others LJD/beltronics aren't great and I have heard mixed reviews about COP.

EZcctv have very competitive prices for the Geovision cards etc. I was impressed by them at the IFSEC but have not ordered from them yet

I find System Q terrible to deal with. Their staff are very unfriendly and unhelpful. Have recently moved over to A-Data and find them a lot better and their prices are better with longer warranties.

I find System Q terrible to deal with. Their staff are very unfriendly and unhelpful. Have recently moved over to A-Data and find them a lot better and their prices are better with longer warranties.

An old thread being dug up

Funny how thing change over the years

ljd has gone and from the flames emerged AData ..... theyre ok to deal with

SysQ dont even get me started .. been there done that got the tshirt lesson learnt

I have found few on ebay, they all have real shops as well, seller ID`s:

map security products ltd

I get some bits off Max, and have found him very god to deal with.

Also ACP Cencepts is another good one I found thru ebay,

i have recently used cctv direct on a couple of occasions they are based in leeds

i have also used ebay as mentioned above

If it is the cheaper end of the market then we always take a look at Dynamic CCTV as they seem cheap and good quality.

For higher end we email several people a kit list and see who has stock and is the most price competitive.