camelwalk

Avermedia NV6480 exp Frame rate

Hey camelwalk i see on your website

AVerMedia Hybrid 16 Channel DVR KIT 1 x NV5000 Card + 3 x Video Extension Card - 120 FPS

Where's the audio extension card for 4 ch audio?

Where's I/O? for Sensor and Relay?

and where do you make the ptz connections?

forgive me if i'm not asking the right questions.

I haven't build any geo or aver systems yet.. I'm just kind of gathering info rite now.

Got it figured out. The Turbo button doesn't appear until you have cameras connected to it. Pretty decent video quality, and real time. It's actually quite impressive.

Hey 501, you can't view all 32 ch on the main screen and on the rms client side?

How's the transmission rate coming through the rms ?

Can you back up or write avi directly to cd/dvd?

Have u tested audio quality?

Thanks

Good to see that Aver are getting more serious...ok so Geo write great software but Aver are manufacturers so hardware should be cheaper and perhaps better..me thinks there have been a few staff movements betrween the two companies!

So far the system seems decent, but when we hooked up all 32 cams, the turbo button dissappeared and we are finding the video a bit choppy. May try calling tech support, not sure yet. Overall, its good, but I think the Megapixel cams will make the biggest difference.

Overall, its good, but I think the Megapixel cams will make the biggest difference.

Which Geo will do in version 8.2 ..

Up to 3000+ cameras using an IP matrix feature (requires dongle though)

So far the system seems decent, but when we hooked up all 32 cams, the turbo button dissappeared and we are finding the video a bit choppy. May try calling tech support, not sure yet. Overall, its good, but I think the Megapixel cams will make the biggest difference.

Well, maybe it's a resources hog?

What board, chip, ram and video card did u go with?

One thing for sure that AVer's software is much easier to use then Geo and we get a lot less support calls from Enduser. At the end of the day it's our End user who ends up using the DVR. Few of our Endusers are using it with touch screen monitor. Also, we have found AVer boards to be a lot more stable then Geo and is why we end up switching to AVer few years ago.