a94cobra

Viewlog video size issue

Using 8.12, when I use the Viewlog the video playback size is small. I can enlarge it with the Plus sign. How can I get it to stay enlarged for my next visit?

I am recording 640x480, how do I make the actual size bigger?

I know you the man Rory, don't you have a fix for that.

The size it defaults to when you load it, will be for example, 640x480. It will look small because thats the size, from say the monitor's resolution of 1280 to the video size of 640 ..

I dont know of any setting off hand that will make it a particular zoom unfortunately. Im sure one could write something that changes it but then thats another program always running in the background.

If you really want the video to be "bigger", set your screen up for 1024x768 or 600x800, then the video in the playback will load up much bigger.

I am recording 640x480, how do I make the actual size bigger?

I know you the man Rory, don't you have a fix for that.

Make sure you are really recording in 640x480.

You may have chosen 640x480 in the Video Source, but make sure to also go to the camera configuration screen, under the Rec Control section, click on the little triangle thing and choose your resolution there as well.

Make sure you are really recording in 640x480.

You may have chosen 640x480 in the Video Source, but make sure to also go to the camera configuration screen, under the Rec Control section, click on the little triangle thing and choose your resolution there as well.

Yep that also, or it will be even smaller.