I just tried to order an ExtremeCCTV EX-10 and found that it had to be shipped directly from ExtremeCCTV in Canada.

This is the third Extreme product I am purchasing and each time I have had to wait over 30 days for delivery. I simply cannot wait this long.

Is this an issue with Extreme or is it just that resellers do not like to keep it in stock?

Has anyone had any luck getting Extreme products shipped the same day or at in least less than a month?

Thanks.

When I bought mine, I was told they were built to order, so if anyone knows some places that keeps them in stock, that would be cool.

Well I ordered th EX10S.305 from one of the distributors listed on the Extreme web site. Extreme seems to provide an excellent product everytime. My electrical box series cameras have performed well outdoors in both an outdoor weather proof enclosure as well as trcessed in a solid concerte wall which I chiseled out to fit a deep gang box.

Now it is time to run some innerduct and EMT to some pull boxes in my attic built circa 1938 and finish the runs to standard .

Of course, it is always fun running cable in the hot and humid Miami weather. I am sure Rory can vouch for that. Sometimes I feel like a SARs victim when I emerge from attic with a 100 degree body temp and covered in rockwool.

I just tried to order an ExtremeCCTV EX-10 and found that it had to be shipped directly from ExtremeCCTV in Canada.

This is the third Extreme product I am purchasing and each time I have had to wait over 30 days for delivery. I simply cannot wait this long.

Is this an issue with Extreme or is it just that resellers do not like to keep it in stock?

Has anyone had any luck getting Extreme products shipped the same day or at in least less than a month?

Thanks.

If ExtremeCCTV has the product in stock, it will go out in the same day... but to wait for 30 days, someone is not giving you the facts straight.

In some rare cases, where they need to manufacture and test Explosion Proof systems containing the housing, the camera, all the internal guts, we have seen shipment, including the manufacturing time line) in less than 3 weeks. But on all their normal equipment, it ships in a less than a week time frame.

And yes, everything gets shipped from their main branch located in Canada. They have excellent technical and product support..

Yes it will work fine. I used a dome camera (weather proof) and it's very good. I would recommend to use an IR with the camera that you going to choose, becuase the walk in freezers or coolers usually have a dim light or sometime the blower inside the cooler will blow a lot of air and you won't be able to see a clear image with regular (non-IR) camera.