mr.verbal

8 or 4 channel

Hi I've been doing some research and I currently have NUVICO NVDV-410 N model in one of my stores. Its a reliable model and I've had no problems with it so far.

I looked at the current NUVICO models the JV series , DV3 series, and the DV4 series. What are the major differences between them?

Also what kind of cameras should I purchase? The NUVICO brand or any other brand? And I need the cameras to be in color and medium quality video.

If anyone can make any suggestions to this setup please do so.

Thank you for your time. Shocked

Hi I've been doing some research and I currently have NUVICO NVDV-410 N model in one of my stores. Its a reliable model and I've had no problems with it so far.

I looked at the current NUVICO models the JV series , DV3 series, and the DV4 series. What are the major differences between them?

Also what kind of cameras should I purchase? The NUVICO brand or any other brand? And I need the cameras to be in color and medium quality video.

If anyone can make any suggestions to this setup please do so.

Thank you for your time. Shocked

Color and medium quality?

Do you want Minidome version or just brick type or fixed type with lens?? If you want, please PM and I can give you various options...

JV Series has MJPEG compression and Global Recording, meaning even if you set it up as Motion Recording, all the channels record if 1 channel detects motion. DV3 & DV4 has MPEG4 compression so you'd have longer storage capacity.