kao

Does anyone recognize this dvr software interface?

I came across this dvr advertised online that is 960fps supporting 32 analog cameras.

It is running on a P4 3.0Ghz with windows xp software.

I think it may also require a dongle.

Looking for any information on it if anyone recognizes it.

The image is blurry but is the best I can do for now.

*EDIT* I now see that JoinDVR posted the same picture with much better quality in this thread. But no one has ID'd it yet.

32dvr.jpg[/img]

Hi, I can recognize this software interface.

But can you let me know where you found it? Actually, the image should be very clear, and this software can support 64 cameras at most. I suppose this picture is not the orginal one when it was posted online.

By the way, please visit: www.digivisiondvr.com for some useful info.

I came across this dvr advertised online that is 960fps supporting 32 analog cameras.

It is running on a P4 3.0Ghz with windows xp software.

I think it may also require a dongle.

Looking for any information on it if anyone recognizes it.

The image is blurry but is the best I can do for now.

*EDIT* I now see that JoinDVR posted the same picture with much better quality in this thread. But no one has ID'd it yet.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

OEM Ver by Netvision

32dvr.jpg[/img]

im not gonna post the name of the main us distributer (happens to be located in ny but i dont know if the forum allows it) but the company that originally manufactures that is Hikvision (spelling) over seas good guys good tech support. really sick program its bassically an everything dvr... real time d1 stackable interfaceable etc... pm me if you need the name of the company here... if thats legal in the forum.

Hi, I can recognize this software interface.

But can you let me know where you found it?

I found it on ebay. Was being offered with PC, 500GB HD, Windows XP, 32 cameras, 19" lcd, power dist. box and 1000' of cable for about 8K all new.

Not looking to buy...just trying to figure out how they would make any money at that price.

agreed, they are probably making alot of that, using cheaper OEM cameras and cheap PC parts.

Yup, 32 "cheap" cameras probably cost them $30 each for a total of $900. Pc is maybe $700 and cards are like $1000 for around $3k total. $5k seems like a good profit when you look at it this way.

im not gonna post the name of the main us distributer (happens to be located in ny but i dont know if the forum allows it) but the company that originally manufactures that is Hikvision (spelling) over seas good guys good tech support. really sick program its bassically an everything dvr... real time d1 stackable interfaceable etc... pm me if you need the name of the company here... if thats legal in the forum.

Actually, Hikvision is selling the similar version software, but not the same as the posted one. And the original manufacturer of both versions is Netvision.

My understanding is that all the HC cards are manufactured by Hikvision. They are not big on software and a lot of their cards have software developed by suppliers.

Hikvision is an original equipment manufacturer and probably the leading one in China at that.

My current supplier comes in at no.3 , so i am familiar with the Hikvision cards as our number one competitor in the embedded DVR market as well.

I am very wary of buying HC denoted cards from anybody other than Hikvision, (not that they sell to anybody other than their national distributors) there are many chinese manufacturers making HC cards - if they don't tell you it's manufacturerd by Hilvision, then it's in all probability a copy.