bruin8uclap

Eyemax DV9120 No Video

Hello,

I have an Eyemax DV9120 system installed at my hotel with 16 cameras. I believe the box was built by Eyemax as well. My disk cache says 37 percent full, but when I go to play back the video through the search function in the software, there is nothing there to play back! Unfortunately, the company I purchased the system from has gone out of business so I cannot get any more help from them. Any help would be vastly appreciated. Thanks.

I need more information in order to try to help.

1. Do you see video while in control or status?

2. Do you have the admin password?

3. Have you ever seen video in search?

I need more information in order to try to help.

1. Do you see video while in control or status?

2. Do you have the admin password?

3. Have you ever seen video in search?

1. I do see video while in status and control, just not in search.

2. I do have the admin password.

3. I have seen video in search. I believe you answered my question from before concerning the disk full status (thank you so much for that BTW!). I solved that problem, and had just assumed that everything was back to normal. However, upon trying to search for a piece of footage, I discovered that there was no footage in which to search. Thank you again for responding to my query!

Glad that worked out for you if this is on the dvr I have not seen this before so lets try a few things that work when connecting with a remote computer.

Get to the windows desktop and right click in the screen goto PROPERTIES

SETTINGS ADVANCE TROUBLESHOOT and slide the hardware acceration to about halfway and click ok.

This also has to be a intel chipset and intel video or ATI these are the only 2 video fomats that seem to work without any problems.

Try try this and see if it works and let me know as I will try to make a dvr on my test bench do this same problem and see what happens.

Glad that worked out for you if this is on the dvr I have not seen this before so lets try a few things that work when connecting with a remote computer.

SETTINGS ADVANCE TROUBLESHOOT and slide the hardware acceration to about halfway and click ok.

This also has to be a intel chipset and intel video or ATI these are the only 2 video fomats that seem to work without any problems.

Try try this and see if it works and let me know as I will try to make a dvr on my test bench do this same problem and see what happens.

First of all thank you so much for all of your help.

I set hardware acceleration to halfway but this did not seem to solve my problem. Device manager lists 2 ATI 9750 GPU's:

ATI 9750

ATI 9750 (secondary)

I also checked the event logs and this is what pops up once about every week:

Event ID: 7000

Philips DVR Board service failed to start due to the following reasons:

The system could not find the file specified.

The app claims that 77 percent of the harddisk is full yet there is no video to be seen!

Do you have the machine set to record either on R,M or S ?

Do you see a red or blue icon in the corner of the video when in the control or status screens?

Do you have the correct date set on the DVR, if its incorrect it will cause you to be looking in the wrong place when trying to review recorded video ?

Correction, do you have the recording set to R,M or H ?

I have it set to M now. I think that might have solved my problem. Thank you very much for your time, everyone!

Could someone Help me with DAta recovery on an eyemax dv9120

Is it possible to recover footage that was recorded 3 months ago when the system only goes one month back?

The reason why I need to recover this data is for court purposes. Don't mean to involve everyone in my personal matters but my ex falsely accused me of child abuse and I can't see my children. She showed a picture of one of my daughters to the judge and said I did it when in fact, it was her dad who did it during an exchange. The footage was caught on camera but don't know how to retrieve footage that happened 3 months ago.

Anyone knows if this is possible?

This is key for me to see my daughters again.

Do you know about Data Recovery on these DVRs? Is it possible?