mli27021

square v round plug for auto iris

I have an ELMO SE360s with a round plug for auto iris. I also have a Panasonic WV-BL204 with the square plug. Can someone point me to where I can get the color coding AND raw plugs for both the round and square plugs?

Thanks,

Mitchell

Robert Watts at Richardson Electronics in Chatsworth, CA usually has both types of connectors available and also the wiring diagrams. Try giving him a call at 800-488-7978. He is the best person around when it comes to the older style cameras and auto iris lens configurations.

Yes, that is correct. They have been doing some really nice marketing lately. I met that girl at the ISC show in Las Vegas. I believe she is a Playboy model or something. Wish I had thought of things like that when I had my company. Leave it to younger guys to come up with hot models for their booth and advertising. Good thing I sold the company and retired.

I've heard many of my old customers saying that VSSI is the place to go for CCTV in this area since I retired because they are the only ones left that specialize in CCTV and doesn't dilute it with so many other lines like the main distributors, and they feature hot models. Maybe you should have a section featuring all the topless beaches you have in Australia. I'm sure that would be a big hit.

Doesnt hold too many lines.. are you kidding, they hold everything, gosh they must have near 25 pages of DVR, they can afford to hold that much stock is well beyond me, wonder if they have a job for me.. I like playboy models!

I meant they don't get into other areas like vacuum cleaners, card access,

alarms, home theater, etc. They have a couple of alarms, etc but nothing like an ADI or Tri-Ed or Richardson. 80% of their business is in CCTV.

They have a huge inventory considering they only have two locations.

Getting back to the original question I wonder if the guy found his plugs and wiring diagrams.