Seeing that I was Pm'd on the forum with information regarding the netvision DVR and Software -- the card is "apparently" a genuine hikvision card, It's probably fair game for me to ask if anybody has any experience with this DVR card manufacturer?

In short , after buying tons of junk samples from China over the past 6 years, I don't easi;ly purchase samples any longer --- is the card of any use?, is the software stable or buggy as is common for Chinese cards?

Hi, I am so glad to see this topic.

Actually, just as I have told you, we are selling Hikvision cards together with Netvision DVR software manufactured by ourselves. And Hikvision is selling Netvision software together with their own DVR cards. That is to say, Netvision and Hikvision are business partners.

By the way, I PMed you only because I want to know more info about your business.

Hi guys,

I am on the same boat as you are, i am in this business for over 10 years and want to say i have been using a lot of different dvrs like Avermedia, Geovision but none of them perform even close compare to Netvision, it is the best so far in my opinion, seriously, i was really surprised when i started using it. It is a superb quality at live or recorded video of 720x400, 30 fps, the usage of the software is well designed and easy to use. I switched all of my customers to it and now all my problems are gone. No more Avermedia bugs, poor design and quality of Geovision, all this nightmare.

There is only one problem that i am struggling right now is that when you save the video even though its mpeg4, you can't play it right away with Windows media player, you have to install a codec first or you have to convert to to avi or wmv, which is pain in a butt for my clients.

Overall it is very good product. They do use HIK vision cards which i always been using and i know i can trust it, very good performance.

Just try it and trust me you will not be dissapointed.

Hi guys,

There is only one problem that i am struggling right now is that when you save the video even though its mpeg4, you can't play it right away with Windows media player, you have to install a codec first or you have to convert to to avi or wmv, which is pain in a butt for my clients.

Teach you customers to use "copy player" button at the time when they are saving clips

I am sure u know what I mean

That what I do

not a big deal

guys netvision locked download center now

anyone have a valid username and password? or mirror links ?

Good

that about time

Hi,

I am from Netvision. Ask your dealer to get the valid username and password please. Or, you can cantact our sales directly.

hello to all forum, I'm in Spain netvision user, my English is not good sorry, I installed 4 years with an acceptable quality

Hello guys, I been testing Netvision for sometime and one feature that I can't find is the auto overwrite recorded files. It's because the software doesn't support that feature?

Hello guys, I been testing Netvision for sometime and one feature that I can't find is the auto overwrite recorded files. It's because the software doesn't support that feature?

Overwriting old recorded files when hard disk is full should be supported. check your settings.

Thanks for your reply edselrt, I been looking the settings up and down, back and forward and I can't find it anywhere.

Thanks for your reply edselrt, I been looking the settings up and down, back and forward and I can't find it anywhere.

I checked my copy of the software and looks like there is no setting to turn it on or off . My software automatically overwrites the recording though

The netvision software does support auto overwrite recorded files, or set the days for keeping the recorded video, please see attach.

Best Regards.

Save_days_auto_cover.thumb.JPG.ac9f60b1b79c02f361d56da28ce81abd.JPG

I checked my copy of the software and looks like there is no setting to turn it on or off . My software automatically overwrites the recording though

The netvision software does support auto overwrite recorded files, or set the days for keeping the recorded video, please see attach.

Best Regards.

Save_days_auto_cover.thumb.JPG.f81bccc0c97cd8384bcb98932c59e449.JPG

Best Regards.

thanks for pointing that out William

Hi i have some doubts about netvision software:

1. When i work with a mix system the IP Cameras is positioned at the last channels,is it possible to configurate it to fix the ip cameras at the firs chanels ?

2.Is there any posibility to buy a license to use IP Cameras diferents of Hikvision with this software (for example : Vivotek, or similars) that allows record.

3 From the 5.xx version the file system is managed by DiskImage program and search funtion is not too fast, is there any solution for it.

4 In the Iphone app named Net PCDrviewer I can run the Remote Search funtion, is it a reported issue?

Thank a lot.

Hi i have some doubts about netvision software:

1. When i work with a mix system the IP Cameras is positioned at the last channels,is it possible to configurate it to fix the ip cameras at the firs chanels ?

2.Is there any posibility to buy a license to use IP Cameras diferents of Hikvision with this software (for example : Vivotek, or similars) that allows record.

3 From the 5.xx version the file system is managed by DiskImage program and search funtion is not too fast, is there any solution for it.

4 In the Iphone app named Net PCDrviewer I can run the Remote Search funtion, is it a reported issue?

Thank a lot.

Dear Sir,

For your problems,

1. Yes, Netvision software does work that way, because DVR Server software is designed to work with capture/compression card, IP devices support is designed for a mix system. when your system work with both card and IP cameras, DVR Server software will detect capture/compression card at first then add IP devices, then the IP devices will be positioned at the last channels.

2. Of course this feature is supported. License file only contains valid channels for IP devices, it doesn't care which brand/model the IP device is. The only matter you have to notice is that the IP devices you want to work with Netvision software must be supported. By now Netvision software supports AXIS/ACTI/SONY/SANYO/VIVOTEK/ARECONTVISION/CAMTRON and so on, you can refer to http://www.netvisiondvr.com/Partners.asp for details.

3. For this problem, it is a problem if you have a very big record HDD, then I think you have to refer to a new function of Netvision software called "Fast Playback", this program allows you to search for the record data for a special channel at an appointed date. It will be useful for you.

4. Net PCDvrViewer App does support remote search to a PC based DVR Server software, this is real, not reported, many customers are working with it now.

Best Regards.

my last job

48 cameras

6 cameras ip

4 disk 2 teras wd

disk ssd s.o windows

chasis supermicro

dict to Spanish

246086520_48bnc2.jpg.ebc0eb0fb02118efa6bcc5e9d89b1779.jpg

hardware1.jpg.f6e4a46d6c2d6720ab75932e5a2b7410.jpg

72555967_hd2t.jpg.f789c83d767a5536610d5e928ec9ce74.jpg

hello perhaps be the most knowledgeable and buy your software in Spain, my dealer had told me that there was no license for these cameras so you can only see my dealer know your software only runs me leave, I accompany a screen for you see that translating to Spanish, certainly wonder the persolizar copyfile for the program.

thanks

main.jpg.65e379913e6b6477005c3bbe07e3527d.jpg

hello perhaps be the most knowledgeable and buy your software in Spain, my dealer had told me that there was no license for these cameras so you can only see my dealer know your software only runs me leave, I accompany a screen for you see that translating to Spanish, certainly wonder the persolizar copyfile for the program.

thanks

Hi there,

I'm not sure what you want. But thanks for the support. The Netvision software does support to be translated to other language. If you want to do it, please PM me.

Help required with the POS function of the netvision dvr.

Our integrators have seemed to grasp the concept of TCP/IP POS quite well ---- but they are all battling to get this to work via serial.

Has anybody achieved multiple POS integration using serial coms on the netvision DVR? What problems where experienced and how where they resolved?

Thanks

Help required with the POS function of the netvision dvr.

Our integrators have seemed to grasp the concept of TCP/IP POS quite well ---- but they are all battling to get this to work via serial.

Has anybody achieved multiple POS integration using serial coms on the netvision DVR? What problems where experienced and how where they resolved?

Thanks

Hi there,

For Multi-POS integration with TCP/IP, you have to work with the NC-Series devices to convert through COM(COM port data from POS machine) to network(a RJ45 port to connect to the HUB/Router to transffer data), here I make a pic to show how to set the multi-POS system.

By the way, right now, Multi-POS Playback at the same time is supported, up to 4 channels at the same time.

Thanks and you can PM me if you have any problems.

Multi_POS_Function.gif.2b97b36e529240bf4b271eccfa6e5007.gif