MegaPixel Cameras - Images and Demos

Resolution comparison

2 megapixel camera (1600x1200)

http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/2189/2megapixel12mmlpr.jpg

Avigilon 16MP-HD-PRO-C with Canon 24-70 mm

http://img684.imageshack.us/img684/3045/16megapixel70mmlpr.jpg

Seems like an awful lot of money for a car park

BUT appreciate the comparison

It's car park near our office We made a comparison and then we installed 16MP-HD-PRO-C and 11MP-HD-PRO-C in other city unfortunately.

But due to some "accidental scratches" at cars on our car park in some cases high resolution can help to resolve a problem with guilty driver.

Another comparison is on the way. There we move from car park to our office

IQeye 752

4CIF resolution from IQeye 752 BNC output. Image was retrieved through Avigilon ENC-4PORT

126835_1.jpg

1600x1200 resolution

126835_2.jpg

Comparison between 720x576 and 1600 x 1200

126835_3.jpg

Kool .. though that 4cif camera looks out of focus

Rory, IQeye 752 has 2 outputs: 1 x RJ45 and 1 x BNC for set up. It's the same lens and the same scene adjustments, therefore if 2 MP image looks good, analogue image should be the same - just smaller resolution.

awww .. could you upload to tinypic.com and then post the full image?

Pretty please can we see a night image? Also what type of housing is it in?

Looks crisp though ..

thanks.

Looks crisp though ..

thanks.

No housing it's a Mobotix camera. Great image

night shot attached- ill throw them both on tinypic later

no housing needed for any of mobotix cameras, all poe and all outdoor rated (ip65 and ip66(x4 models) ratings)

nightm12down140.thumb.jpg.09936e66163c049cabb143b90dbbdbf4.jpg

thanks, thats a good night shot. Any chance of one without the light, maybe just with the lobby lights? Just curious how well they do under low light at night without IR. So far it looks impressive. How fast is the frame rate at Megapixel sizes? They mention 30fps at 640x480 but rarely need all that. Also do they have a similar unit with IR built in for approx 100' IR outdoors? thanks again .. asking as will be looking for a replacement for the old EX82s for a client.

Looks crisp though ..

thanks.

No housing it's a Mobotix camera. Great image

Thats cool .. a client asked for some Geovision IP cameras to add to their system .. but i cant stand housings anymore .. its for a well lit car park .. any ideas? Doesnt have to be more then a 1.3 MP camera. This one would be nice but is over their budget since we are comparing to Geovision IP cameras. But can still cost more then the Geos as those take more work in adding lenses and housings. Thanks.

thanks, thats a good night shot. Any chance of one without the light, maybe just with the lobby lights? Just curious how well they do under low light at night without IR. So far it looks impressive. How fast is the frame rate at Megapixel sizes? They mention 30fps at 640x480 but rarely need all that. Also do they have a similar unit with IR built in for approx 100' IR outdoors? thanks again .. asking as will be looking for a replacement for the old EX82s for a client.

http://www.mobotix.com/eng_US/Products

Rory check out Mobotix's web site. Every camera in every configuration is on the site with pricing. Mobotix does not come with built in IR.

Also Rory before you decide to sell on order one to play around with, Mobotix cameras have more settings then any other system combined.

Edited by Guest

rory here is a shot from a test i did with a m12 under no light conditions, no moon - i don't have the lux level, should have measured but didnt at the time. this shows with m12 and then m12 with raytec ir

image002-3.thumb.jpg.2528241913661f9a64930e169d9b8d9b.jpg

Everytime I see an image from a Mobotix camera and compare it to images from other brands, it's a big WOW.

What model Raytec IR did you use? I'm trying to get the feel of what size to get for us.

Everytime I see an image from a Mobotix camera and compare it to images from other brands, it's a big WOW.

What model Raytec IR did you use? I'm trying to get the feel of what size to get for us.

If only there support was as good as the image qualty

buell,

call raytec direct and tell them the distance of the shot and they will spec the right one for your application, they are very helpful and will get you a demo to test -- i had the 3 panel raymax 300 120vac unit on that shot for testing

Does only Raymax work with MP cameras? Has anyone ever used Extreme CCTV gear with them? Is Raymax cheaper or just better? Does Raymax have any Illuminators like the UF100 style?