rory

MegaPixel Cameras - Images and Demos

These guys are quite "image-conscious" and are pretty set on using dome cameras. The Axis I used was a box style, just because that's all that was available to me to test... they let it slide because it was only temporary. I'm not aware whether there's a dome version of the 3MP Dahua box.

I thought you were testing the Dahua 3MP Box cam with a Fujinon lens on it?

Or am I confused again, after my recent heart attack?

Den

I used four of the ES 3MP box cams on another site. Didn't test them on this particular site, although I did test the 2MP ES dome.

These guys are quite "image-conscious" and are pretty set on using dome cameras. The Axis I used was a box style, just because that's all that was available to me to test... they let it slide because it was only temporary. I'm not aware whether there's a dome version of the 3MP Dahua box.

Do you have the ability to test an Axis P3354/64 in that scene? It's a dome, not WDR but just as light sensitive as the Q1604 and produces a very sharp image.

We have some Vivotek camera link,

1. http://117.6.85.192:8585

Camera IP8332, 1 MP

User: syscom

Password: syscom

Syscom -- not working in Firefox here, it just disconnects.

Den

Worked fine for me in Firefox, although I did have to select stream #2 to get an MJPEG stream (whatever stream #1 is (H.264?) I don't have a plugin for it).

Framerate was pretty low, as the camera appears to be somewhere in Vietnam.

Do you have the ability to test an Axis P3354/64 in that scene? It's a dome, not WDR but just as light sensitive as the Q1604 and produces a very sharp image.

If you can provide one, they'd probably be glad to have me test it - they know they have harsh lighting to deal with, so they like to know what their available options are.

Light sensitivity is only half the equation though - as you see from the clips, dynamic range is a major issue on these sites.

Hmm.... Looks a lot like Brooklyn NY...

Where is this?

This is a 1.3mp Dahua bullet IR camera.

198178_1.jpg

This is a 1.3mp Dahua bullet IR camera.

198178_1.jpg

That's an impressive picture from a budget IP camera. Exactly which model is this and how well does it work at night (night shots would certainly help). Thanks.

Here is a night shot of the same camera. ... .. . . . . . . but the back of the house. I'll post one from the front soon.

197853_1.jpg

Has anyone got access to Dahua IPC-HFW3300.

I would like to see day & night videos.

Thanks in advance

Here is a night shot of the same camera. ... .. . . . . . . but the back of the house. I'll post one from the front soon.

197853_1.jpg

Thats a great night shot. Which camera is it and what kind of NVR are you using?

197853_1.jpg

Thats a great night shot. Which camera is it and what kind of NVR are you using?

I have already posted the camera model and a dahua nvr.

too good to be true

i except a high ghost effect due to a slow shutter speed

even the best Ip HD cam can't suplly such picture without ghosting effect

When I click TO AVI on my video file in PSS, it starts to convert it to an AVI file

and than it stops at 99 percent. I left it run the entire day and it never finished converting.

Any ideas?

197853_1.jpg

I have already posted the camera model and a dahua nvr.

No you haven't; I went back several pages. Maybe in another thread you did, but clearly people here don't know what camera that is.

The image of the front of the house I said (if you scroll up) is a dahua 1.3mp camera. Than the image of the back of the house, I said is the same camera but the rear of the house.

I'm testing out a Dahua DH-IPC-HFW2100N (1.3MP, CMOS, 6mm fixed lens) to see if it will work well in a residential application. All settings factory default. Day photos are below. First time posting photos this way so hopefully they will show up.

Feedback greatly appreciated. Thanks!

198701_1.png

198701_2.png

198701_3.png

198701_4.png