rory

MegaPixel Cameras - Images and Demos

Not in the same league but here's a sample shot from the cheap lorex lhv1000 720p cameras.

They are much more useful indoors but overall the owner is very pleased.

This is was an 8 camera system for $399.

Had to crop the image to make it upload.

lot.png.791be7fddebfdbce5f5b1668765cdf21.png

lot.png.dad4e4881b3e0d1007c5c70c8a6eae4d.png

I do not have access to the cameras now. Maybe next service time.

Nie mam dostępu do kamer w tej chwili. Może przy następnym serwisowaniu coś nagram.

Vivotek WDR PRO II camera series:

WDR PRO II max power:

MDwpwycR-SE

WDR PRO II on minimum! It looked soooo much better on max power, but there was no moving objects on scene and I bet that someone would tell that it is "fake"

45GgYkGdeEA

And trailer that I made using those and some other videos.

My After Effect skills are getting better

O8m_nr0__WM

I-View Communication INC.

IR-2MIPS12-F7022

http://www.i-view.com.tw/product_view.php?mcat=1&scat=6&product=158

07-22mm VF Lens

2MP@30fps

Snapshot taken at f=11mm, viewing distance is around 7 meters.

IR LED up to 50 meters.

VBR 8000kbps

ROI Enable

Shutter Speed: 1/5000

262541_1.jpg

1aAyaAVLYfA

I-View Communication INC.

http://www.i-view.com.tw

What about the same camera at night?

First Sample:

SD6C230S-HN PTZ ( Amazing clear pictures in darkness )

Second sample:

DAHUA HDW4300C - Night snapshot with Default settings ( Not all that clear/ I prefer the Hikvision below over this one)

Also I could only get the snapshot for this one in 4:3 ratio?

Third Sample:

Hikvision DS-2CD2032-I - Night snapshot with Default settings (not too bad actually)

192_168.1.185_01_20150103215609931.thumb.jpg.43236a0abe0b2551c9f77b91064de939.jpg

20150103_220521_2.thumb.jpg.60362ea045c61f12237e3802967936b0.jpg

ptz.thumb.jpg.a34580836c156914418652287a6ea142.jpg

Comparison between two similar cameras, one Hikvision, and one Dahua.

Models:

Hikvision: DS-2CD2332-I

DAHUA HDW4300C

I'm really disappointed in DAHUA in this test. The Hikvision is so much clearer at night.

192_168.1.192_01_20150210200345843.thumb.jpg.cf748de872fcc0c7a7979fdf4a79f53f.jpg

20150103_220521_2.thumb.jpg.f297acdbdaccbb5c9fc5577e45d4b955.jpg

Comparison between two similar cameras, one Hikvision, and one Dahua.

Models:

Hikvision: DS-2CD2332-I

DAHUA HDW4300C

I'm really disappointed in DAHUA in this test. The Hikvision is so much clearer at night.

Dahua is always terrible next to Hikvision in complete darkness. Your images are typical of any of either manufacturer's models.

Dahua is always terrible next to Hikvision in complete darkness. Your images are typical of any of either manufacturer's models.

I wish I had known this prior to spending about $1500 on Dahua cameras. I'm turfing my new 16ch Dahua NVR5416-16P NVR as well since I've decided to go all Hikvision.

I wish I had known this prior to spending about $1500 on Dahua cameras. I'm turfing my new 16ch Dahua NVR5416-16P NVR as well since I've decided to go all Hikvision.

Honestly, that's the only lighting environment where Hikvision excels passed Dahua. If there is even minimal light, Hikvision loses it's edge and in some levels of low light, Dahua is actually better.

Unless you have your cameras mounted in in an area with zero ambient and/or artificial light, I like Dahua better. I don't normally come across anything like this other than warehouses or factories that don't have windows and shut everything down for the night. Usually when I see them mounted in homes like yours, there's enough natural light hanging around for it not to look like crap. It's too bad you weren't as fortunate as those people.

Dahua IPC-HFW2300R-Z, 3MP IP bullet w/ 2.8-12mm motorized lens, 100ft IR

This is an image taken indoors in complete darkness at the 12mm mark (zero artificial or ambient light). Looking at this makes my face hurt. Not only does the IR appear to be almost non-functional when zoomed in, but the auto focus feature also does not work in pitch black settings; it over corrects 100% of the time. We tried everything, but the only way to improve the image quality was to up the brightness levels and pretend it wasn't as bad as it actually was (not showed here). The good news is that it performed great when any lighting at all was introduced. Has anyone had better results in the same/similar environment?

Edit: The cutout is positioned at 50 feet from the mounting surface of the camera. The camera is mounted at 15 feet.

copy.png.4e902bc01b1e5d00d176d49801acda64.png

38 Unique Live Demos Using Live Automatic Refreshed Snapshots From Many Different IP Camera Brands and Models. Using free Interface.

Because IP Cameras used in these live demos are from both the U.S. and China. It allows you to see different IP Cameras in the daytime and at night since the IP Cameras in China are 13+ hours ahead of U.S CDT time. At the same moments in time.

Totally Secure. No information about any IP Cameras IP Address, DDNS, Port or user credentials are exposed and supports both HTTP and HTTPS access methods. As well as using a logon and password created by you ("As an option") that's unique and not a IP Camera User Id. Can also display/control any amount of IP Cameras at the same time using any image sizes on a per camera displayed basis and any mix of IP Camera brands and models, together at the same time as needed.

The Interface is free and works with any IP Camera or imaging device that can supply Snapshots using HTTP/HTTPS access methods:

http://107.170.59.150

Download link for this free interface ("This interface requires access to a web server with php"):

http://107.170.59.150/V40/SecureImageDisplayV40.zip

Can be used with or without IP Camera controls of your choice as well as for public access for websites and for private use for any Internet browser capable device you wish to use or that a visitor has that visits a website.

Especially good for mobile devices that have limited monthly data plans when checking on your IP Camera(s) remotely and for controlling bandwidth for public access to IP Camera(s) in web pages.

Don

Videos from Hikvision Darkfighter PTZ Ds-2DF8223I-AEL

269700_1.jpg

We have been testing the Hik Darkfighter also. Impressive in low light but it's huge!

Yeah it is

Still waiting for 36x zoom one.

Also, we have this LASER IR PTZ, gonna try that.

Videos from Hikvision Darkfighter PTZ Ds-2DF8223I-AEL

cBeGdQkU_mc

Tj6__iVy8sM

Edxqdt80Hm4

I love the autotracking... what are those animals? foxes? or coyotes?