rory

MegaPixel Video Recorders - NVRs, Hybrid DVRs, etc

This thread is for links to any MegaPixel Recorders/Systems with Screen shots and Demos. Self Promotions/Advertising posts will be removed.

Please post links in this thread, must meet the following criteria:

-Manufacturer/Review Sites only.

-No Self Promotions (PM me with info).

-No Online stores (PM me with info anyway).

-Must handle MegaPixel video (no exceptions).

-Must also have a client application, other than browser based.

-Must have Screenshots and Demo (no exceptions).

-Optionally, a brief review if you have used it.

If it is your website, please email me with the information so we can look at it and it will be posted here if it is approved.

Sorry, no links to online CCTV stores or anything that sells CCTV products.

I'm curently use NUUO products. (www.nuuo.com)

Actually is 1 software for 3 diferent systems.

1) DVR (Analog cameras)

2) NDVR (IP Cameras)

3) Hybrid DVR (Analog + IP Cameras)

In one system we can have up to 64 cameras (Analog, IP or Mixed)

NUUO has 2 type of Hardware for analog Cameras:

a) Software Compression MPEG4 up to 32 Cameras

b) Hardware Compression H.264 (HikVision Hardware) up to 64 Cameras.

NUUO supports more IP cameras than other companies.

It supports Acti, Arecont, Axis, Cieffe, D-Link, Etrovision, IQinvision, JVC, LevelOne, LinkSys, Lumenera, Mobotix, Panasonic, Pixord, Planet, Samsung, Sony, Toshiba, Vivotek, Zavio... More than 400 models.

For NDVR NUUO has 2 products:

1) SCB-IP dongle 4,8,12,16,32 & 64 IP Cameras Licence

2) SCB-IP+ dongle 4,8,12,16,25,32,36 & 64 MegaPixel IP Cameras Licence

For Hybrid solution you can just use a DVR Board and a SCB-IP dongle.

NUUO software has advance Video Analysis (General Motion, Missing object, foreign Object, Camera Occlusion, Lose Focus, Signal Lost) and Instant Responce system (On Monitor, Sound, E-Mail, Signal, PTZ Activation, 3GPP) and many other functions Like Poeple Counting, POS Monitoring (POS will be Relesed in July) etc.

It is importan to say about the last product of NUUO, the CMS,

I work with NUUO for 1 year and I'm really satisfied with their products and the way that their R&D works.

I also think that the price of their products is reasonable.

Exacq NVRs.

Both NVR and Hybrid (analog) support.

www.exacq.com

I have found a disty here in AUS

anyone have any feedback at all on this Brand, where does it rank in the scheme of things...>...

I've been using the NVR-1012 by QNAP for home use. Great with audio recording and night vision IP camera bundled. Can't post the web link since I am new member.

3xlogic (my company), makes a hybrid and NVR recorder that records megapixel IP cameras and we also offer recompression of the already compressed image which brings the file size down to about 1/10th of the original file size.

This is a pretty new feature after years of work to make sure we maintain the quality of the original image (video) and while we think it's pretty cool stuff we are still wondering if the market will find it useful.

I think I'll try to get some sample images available and maybe some of you experts out there can let me know what you think of the image quality and if you'd find this feature (recompression) useful.

By the way, 3xLogic is our new name. Our product is Vigil and you may have known us by our old name CSI-Tech and CamAcc. We've been OEM'ing for the last 10 years and now are offering under our own label ... 3xLogic.

I hope this didn't sound like an advertisement. I'll pull this post if you think it does.

Dave

3xLogic

By the way, 3xLogic is our new name. Our product is Vigil and you may have known us by our old name CSI-Tech and CamAcc. We've been OEM'ing for the last 10 years and now are offering under our own label ... 3xLogic.

Dave

3xLogic

I have looked at one of your web sites (http://www.camacc.com/gallery.html)

nice images

can you tell me plz which megapix cam was used?

Gas Pumps - 2 Mpx

Parking Lot - 1.3 Mpx

Thx

Dave

3xLogic

nice images

Gas Pumps - 2 Mpx

Parking Lot - 1.3 Mpx

Thx

Am I getting info about cameras ?

please

Dave

3xLogic

nice images

Gas Pumps - 2 Mpx

Parking Lot - 1.3 Mpx

Thx

please

That is also my question.

Which IP Cameras your NVR support?

3xlogic (my company), makes a hybrid and NVR recorder that records megapixel IP cameras

I think I'll try to get some sample images available and maybe some of you experts out there can let me know what you think of the image quality and if you'd find this feature (recompression) useful

Dave

3xLogic

I would friendly suggest that u remove pix from your website

http://www.camacc.com/Gallery/GasPumps2.htm

I hope u know why

I save copy for reference

please

Sorry for the delay. I am getting the answers to your questions and will respond as soon as I have the info. Thanks.

please

Sorry for the delay. I am getting the answers to your questions and will respond as soon as I have the info. Thanks.

Looking at a Vigil 5.x server here, it supports:

ACTi

Arecont

Axis

Bosch

Canon VBC50x

HikVision

IQEye

JVC

Merit-Lilin

Messoa

Panasonic NM100

Panasonic NP1004, NP244

Panasonic NW47xS, NS32xm NP472

Sanyo J2K

Sanyo PanFocus

Sony

Toshiba

Vivotek

And there's an option for "HTTP", which I gather provides at least some level of generic access through the web interface most cameras have.

3xlogic (my company), makes a hybrid and NVR recorder that records megapixel IP cameras

I think I'll try to get some sample images available and maybe some of you experts out there can let me know what you think of the image quality and if you'd find this feature (recompression) useful

Dave

3xLogic

I would friendly suggest that u remove pix from your website

http://www.camacc.com/Gallery/GasPumps2.htm

I hope u know why

I save copy for reference

Are you the cab driver in that picture?

How about the QNAP VioStor-201 series? I can't post a link (5 days??? That's a bit extreme...) but the manufacturer's site is the obvious one...

Frankly, I don't see why a NVR should cost even as much as a low-end PC since all it has to do is run a program that routes data from IP cameras to a hard drive - not nearly as tough a job as a DVR has (all that digitizing and compression and stuff). Google turns up prices of around $1000 for the bare NVR (without any hard drives installed). Anyone tried the VioStor-201 NVRs. Good, bad, ugly?

http://innotechsecurity.com/products_details_hybrid.php

I just got one of these machines for one of my clients and its amazing. Not only can it handle up to a 9 mega pixel resolution cameras (up to 8 cameras of 9 mega pixel each on a 16 channel machine, though I only use 4 of the 5 mega pixel cameras) it also has very functional analytics.

I found these guys a few months ago and their equipment is amazing and best of all their pricing is hard to beat for the quality they sell. Got this one at just under 2K.

http://innotechsecurity.com/products_details_hybrid.php

I just got one of these machines for one of my clients and its amazing. Not only can it handle up to a 9 mega pixel resolution cameras (up to 8 cameras of 9 mega pixel each on a 16 channel machine, though I only use 4 of the 5 mega pixel cameras) it also has very functional analytics.

I found these guys a few months ago and their equipment is amazing and best of all their pricing is hard to beat for the quality they sell. Got this one at just under 2K.

How does the software compare to say, GeoVision, and how many years have they been around?

In comparison to Geovision hands down they are much better and the pricing is sooo much better. These guys are dealer direct so they are giving us better pricing than if we had to go through a distributor.

As far as how long? When I spoke to their sales people they said I believe 10+ years. They used to be 2 companies (one of which I used to buy from) Securetek, the other one was Microtech... Both got bought by a public company then the two owners got together to form this one... What I really liked about them is that if I need something truly customized whether software or even hardware they actually designed and build these units in their manufacturing center and have engineers doing R&D.

I used to use IC Realtime and a few others Geovision, digital watchdog and indigo vision. With IC, help was minimal come to find out they import stuff from all over and slap their name on it. They have a couple of tech and one wanna be head tech (not even engineer) that can only do some minor things. Digital watchdog forget about it, import from China and also slapping theirname on it and lastly indigo, great but just like geo if you want customization you gotta buy the SDK and figure it out. These guys will actually do everything including hardware monds, and their name isn't on anything.. If you like they will put yours label name on the system or box.

http://www.avermedia.com/AVerDiGi/

AVermedia is more well known for their cards, and it's all hybrid. Actually they also provide NVR based on the same design. You can use a USB as software license, or buy a NVR card so you can have IP camera spot out.

One special thing is that there are "embedded hybrid NVR" or "embedded pure NVR" in their product lineup. You can connect megapixel cameras for in those systems with local display, that's not common in the market, and it's a great product with low price compare to other standalond solution. (do compare with those NAS NVR though)