executivecctv

SEE WHATS TYPED IN REGISTER FROM HOME REMOTE VIEW!!!! HELP!!

I have a gas station that I am installing cameras for and now the guy wants to see his tape journal on the screen from remote view wants to see whats being rung up from home. He has a Verifone Ruby II Register...can this be integrated with any kind of DVR to do what he is asking??? Please help me if you can. Any Help at all is Greatly Appreciated!!!!

I have install many (over 300) DVR system at gas station with Ruby register integration purchased from iLink Professionals. I'll send you more info. via PM.

I have a gas station that I am installing cameras for and now the guy wants to see his tape journal on the screen from remote view wants to see whats being rung up from home. He has a Verifone Ruby II Register...can this be integrated with any kind of DVR to do what he is asking??? Please help me if you can. Any Help at all is Greatly Appreciated!!!!

Yes. you can add pos overlay to any dvr. i buy my gear from ave for older dvrs that dont have it built in. all you do is send then till info and they will send you a plug and play with the right leads. the lead kit part number is 108007 for verifone.

http://www.americanvideoequipment.com/vsi.html