Geovision on a Blackberry world edition

While we are on the subject , I have a "HTC Touch Cruise" (P3650), but can't get that thing to work with Geo. if anyone knows the correct procedure, pleeeeease let me know.

If HTC work on under windows mobile, you should install gv viewer v2 for pda ( you have it on gv cd). you should forward port 8866 for live viewing and 5511 for remote play back n youre gv main.

In Serbia are popular:

-BlackBerry® Pearl™ 8100

-BlackBerry® Curve™ 8310

-BlackBerry® 8800

This is what I know.

Hi all,

Geovision Remote View on a cell phone or a pda is more of a marketing tool that works great for me and a toy for most of the customers I have. Even though it works really well on Windows Mobile and Symbian phones, it's missing two major players on the market, iPhone and Blackberry. It works great for people who travel a lot.

Some of the Blackberry models have built in WiFi, which will make the streaming much faster.

8310 (Curve)

8120 (Pearl)

9000 (Coming Soon)

Does anyone know if Gview V1 works any better or worse than Gview V2?

i have V1 & while it works, it seems to refresh every 2-3 seconds. Its more of a slideshow than streaming video. I have both Wifi & EvDo Rev A & its pokey.

Thanks,

Rich

I use GEO cams on my blackberry all the time as a marketing tool as well. Worked seamlessly on my Tmobile Blackberry Curve right out of the box. Allows me to access the phone mode of GEO - still pictures - but still live.

Make sure you aren't emulating Pocket IE or netscape in your blackberry web browser settings.

Gview and SSView won't work on the blackberry. Just point your blackberry's browser directly to the external IP address of your geovision server.

Matt

Stealthvue.com

The BlackBerry Storm 9530 is also out now.

It would be really nice to be able to check my cameras from my Storm while I'm on the road.

BlackBerry's are business tools... and it would only make sense to be able to monitor our business' for the number one business tool out there.

The BlackBerry Storm 9530 is also out now.

It would be really nice to be able to check my cameras from my Storm while I'm on the road.

BlackBerry's are business tools... and it would only make sense to be able to monitor our business' for the number one business tool out there.

In new version of gv 8.3 you have bbview for blackberry phones. only 8.3

Has anyone been able to get the BBView app to work with 8.3? I'm able to connect via the browser and see jpg images and do some remote play back but I can't get the installed app to work. I'm not sure if I have a firewall issue or a problem with my phone. I'm using Verizon for service if this matters.

v8.2 has a new login page for mobiles, add /phonepwd.htm to your address. Also, I find Opera Mini works much better on Blackberrys than the built in browser, it holds passwords and logs in a lot quicker.

I did see this option in the manual, but somehow this option does not show an image. It only show a blue square with the words "VIDEO LOST" in the middle. All the cameras shows that VIDEO LOST image but there is a proper video on the Geovision monitor. Anybody have a clue?

I posted this question somewhere else on this forum. Has anybody used i-vision service before? May give it shot but also may just get another blackbery phone. I had a pearl which worked great BTW.