prsvarma

Problem with connect DVR for remote viewing

I was trying to connect Hikvision DVR on net for view on Mobile. The router Dlink 600m is hooked ton ADSL modem. The internet is working perfectly fine.

To configure:

I gave a static IP to dvr [192.168.0.10] and was trying to port forward. the external IP address [Wan] is 152.xxx.xxx.xxx. but in the DVR am seeing a different external address 172.XXX.XXX.XXX with a different gateway 49.xx.xx.xx. when i type 172.xxx.xxx.xxx in the address bar am taken back to the DVR interface screen. i am not sure how this 172 ipaddress ie being displayed for DVR. am not able to Port forward because of this. Please help to know me the possible reasons

To add on: i did further investigation. the internetip [checked through whatsmyip] shows 152.xx and the router wan ip is 172.xx[this is what dvr is picking]. i had called the ISP and they have assured me on opening the required ports. but would this solve the problem? or is it that i have to request them to have a single ip as the router wan ip

I was trying to connect Hikvision DVR on net for view on Mobile. The router Dlink 600m is hooked ton ADSL modem. The internet is working perfectly fine.

To configure:

I gave a static IP to dvr [192.168.0.10] and was trying to port forward. the external IP address [Wan] is 152.xxx.xxx.xxx. but in the DVR am seeing a different external address 172.XXX.XXX.XXX with a different gateway 49.xx.xx.xx. when i type 172.xxx.xxx.xxx in the address bar am taken back to the DVR interface screen. i am not sure how this 172 ipaddress ie being displayed for DVR. am not able to Port forward because of this. Please help to know me the possible reasons

To add on: i did further investigation. the internetip [checked through whatsmyip] shows 152.xx and the router wan ip is 172.xx[this is what dvr is picking]. i had called the ISP and they have assured me on opening the required ports. but would this solve the problem? or is it that i have to request them to have a single ip as the router wan ip

Solutions is here:-

IF your ISP has port forward for your dvr.

then send me Team Viewer ID and pass

Please visit :- http://doitonlinesupport.webs.com

Facebook :- https://www.facebook.com/doitonlinesupport/

email:- nitinplus@gmail.com