videocheez

Comcast Business IP Gateway with Hikvsion DS7716NISP16 NVR

I added a new Hikvision DS7716NISP16 to a Comcast Business IP Gateway today. There are currently 2 other NVR w/ separate IP addresses connected to this gateway. I can easily view these two NVR's remotely with no problems. When I tried to add the new NVR with DHCP enabled, no IP address info populated the fields on the NVR no matter how many times I pressed refresh. I then tried to connect my laptop to the same port on on the gateway and I could not connect to the internet. I tried to allow the gateway to give my laptop an IP address and still had no success. I then typed the default IP of the gateway which according to the manual is 10.1.10.1 and had no luck connecting to the gateway set-up page. I then looked at the network page on the existing NVR and tried to manually add the subnet,default gateway, preferred dns's and an IP close to the existing NVR's. I had no IP conflicts but still was not able able to get onto the network with the new NVR. I'm wondering if this gateway only allows for two static IP's and the existing NVR's are taking them.

I know if I could get into the gateway set-up and get the portforwarding working properly but for some reason, I cannot figure out what is going on. If anyone has some suggestions, I would really appreciate it. Thanks in advance, VC