joshuapf

I need help with a film project about Surveillance!

Hello everyone,

I am a filmstudent from the Netherlands, and I am currently working on a video installation.

The project is about privacy, so I wanted to do a 'Big Brother'/realityshow kind of thing.

My plan is to film the scenes with 10 cameras (GoPro's or similair) simultaniously. This way I can get multiple angles of the same take.

I want the final result to be a screen where the viewer is able scroll or click to the next filmclip, but the clips have to continue in realtime so they are consistent.

It has to work like a regular TV, but I need control over the input of the channels.

I figured that if all the clips are played simultaniously, and if they are all equal in length and taken from the exact same take, this could work. But I can't figure out how I can make this set up.

I guess I need some kind of securitycam or monitor software for this setup?

I think that you guys have way more knowledge and experience about this kind of thing, and I wanted to ask you for help or suggestions!

I'm still doing research on this forum as well, but I haven't found anything similair to my issue yet. Links are appreciated as well.

Hopefully you guys can help me out here!