TJW

KGuard SHA108 V2 using other firmware

I have an older DVR from KGuard SHA108 V2 and can't install KView Center. HiDVROCX.bat and activeX will not work with Windows 10 64bit. Would Hikvision firmware work with this DVR? I have a new Sunba 805DG 20X PTZ camera that works fine with Internet Explorer but I also want to view the other 3 cameras connected to the DVR. Is there a way around this? ASee and IVMS both work with my Android phone. Does ASee work with Windows based PC?

I have an older DVR from KGuard SHA108 V2 and can't install KView Center. HiDVROCX.bat and activeX will not work with Windows 10 64bit. Would Hikvision firmware work with this DVR? I have a new Sunba 805DG 20X PTZ camera that works fine with Internet Explorer but I also want to view the other 3 cameras connected to the DVR. Is there a way around this? ASee and IVMS both work with my Android phone. Does ASee work with Windows based PC?

Ok, I will speak from my experience with Eagleview Products. The Active x component usually gets blocked by your internet explorer. Add the IP adres of the embedded to your trusted sites and drop the security to low for that IP adres (you will see this under your options in internet explorer). The Active X component should then install perfectly. Windows 10 does have a lot of security restrictions.

I finally got it working after 2 days of trying. I checked my router for the client ip address and added rules on virtual server of ports 80 and 37777 to enable on tcp. I did a port check and both ports were open. I changed the settings on the dvr to correspond to the ip address and media port 37777 and http port of 80 and static ip. Default gateway and subnet mask was from command prompt and ipconfig. What worked was changing security settings in Internet Explorer 11 internet options. I enabled all the activex downloads and disabled activex controls and malware scanning. In downloads I disabled popup blocker and smart screen filter. Launching applications and unsafe files -prompt, Don't prompt for client certificate -Disable, Active scripting -Enable. Go the advanced tab and check Allow active content to run on my computer, allow software to run or install even if the signature is invalid. Uncheck - Check for signatures on downloaded programs, enable enhanced protected mode, enable smartscreen filter, Enable integrated windows authentication, block unsecured images with other mixed content. It finally loaded and HiDVROCX.bat was not blocked.