nodataavailable

DVR Serial Numbers and Mobile viewing

I've been having a lot of trouble setting up a DVR for viewing on mobile phones. The make and model is Longse LS-9604U.

I have the cameras up and running on the computer. The app I'm using for mobile viewing is Freeip. The app requires me to scan a QR code that has the DVR serial number but on both the QR code and the information screen the serial number is just listed as a bunch of xxxx's.

At the risk of sounding stupid does anyone know how to get the serial number or if it actually refers to something different because as far as I know every product ever made has a serial number.

Hi,

I have the same problem. Originally I had the serial number in the QR code and I could reach the DVR via the internet and watch from the distance what is happening, but I guess that the DVR had been flashed over the internet as the password became the factory password and the QR code is showing the xxxx-s.

I have tried to get the DVR online again, but once I try to register with the serial number manually the website is showing that the box is not online.

Actually the serial number of the DVR should be on the product label on the bottom side or on the back side of the DVR, so you can register it manually, not using the QR code at all.

The question is if it would be possible to reach the DVR on another way than the freeip account?

I hope somebody has a solution for this issue.