mstoetz1

Hikvision NVR - Can't download recorded videos

I have a Hikvision NVR (7716NI-SP/16) and am unable to download recorded video from it.

I have paths set for the videos, and select which one I want to download, but the videos never appear to be downloaded where I have the path set.

Paths:

hikvision2.png

Downloading file:

hikvision1.png

I created a user "hikvision" and created a path under that user in c:\Users\hikvision\USSCWeb

I've tried setting different paths all over, download says done.. and still no luck. I've searched for the file names.. no results.

This is driving me nuts.. any ideas?

Are you using Internet Explorer? If so, run it with admin rights (look for the IE shortcut on the start menu, right clik, choose "run as administrator").

The browser you are using probnably has no write permissions to the folder you are trying to make it download the recordings.

Are you using Internet Explorer? If so, run it with admin rights (look for the IE shortcut on the start menu, right clik, choose "run as administrator").

The browser you are using probnably has no write permissions to the folder you are trying to make it download the recordings.

Bingo.. thank you!